Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to the Hell Games

Demons

a part of “Welcome to the Hell Games”, a fictional universe by ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ.

CLOSED

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to the Hell Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:50 pm

Demons must ask a human to be their friend and the second the human says yes the demon drinks a large portion of their blood to bond to them so they can come to Hell for the Games. Demons can have different jobs in Hell which give them different abilities and powers.

A demon working in a torture section it more brute but less intelligent, a demon working as a scout is more sly and secretive while a demon working at the bureau organizing the dead and the demons is much more intelligent and patient.

Demons can both be born, or be a dead human that turned into a demon.

Now make your demon and take part in the Hell Games, will you win? Or will you lose and eat your human after?

Code: Select all
[left][font=Choose font][size=300]FULL CHARACTER NAME HERE[/size]
[img]DIRECT LINK TO ANIME/HUMAN IMAGE HERE[/img]
[url=DIRECT LINK TO TATTOO IMAGE HERE]Insert what sort of tattoo it is here[/url](Erase if not applicable & copy/paste this if there is more than one tattoo)[/left]

[b]Theme Song(OPTIONAL!!!!!): [/b][url=DIRECT LINK TO THEME HERE]Name of theme and artist[/url]

[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Nickname(s): [/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Goal: [/b]Win? Bet? Prove a point? Or just for fun then eat your human?

[b]Appearance: [/b]List any information here about your character’s physical appearance that is not shown in their picture. Things like scars, how they tend to keep their hair, do they have tattoos? What is their physique like, or build?

[b]Preferred Clothing: [/b]if any

[b]Height: [/b]
[b]Weight: [/b]
[b]Hair Color: [/b]
[b]Eye Color: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]At least a paragraph.

[b]Likes: [/b]

[b]Dislikes: [/b]

[b]Power: [/b]Only one and no super extra powerful one please because that just wouldn't be fair for everyone else.

[b]Skills: [/b]

[b]Personal History: [/b]At least a paragraph please!

[b]Other: [/b] (Relationship? Something I missed?)

[b]Sample Post: [/b] (OPTIONAL!)
[/font]
Saying of the Month::Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
Song of the Month:: Nickelback - Gotta be Somebody

Image Image Image
Einstein said that,“We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” (you can try but it won't work. . . trust me!)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ஜ ∂єα∂вℓσσ∂ ஜ
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Demons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante1313 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:02 pm

Ahzilem is up and ready for judgment :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante1313
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 88HoloTheWiseWolf88 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:26 am

ok went up to the top to read the new human who just joined ((because he wasent here yesterday)) i want him lol his name starts with a "Y" and hes from china and he just fits my character so plz no stealys

88HoloTheWiseWolf88
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 88HoloTheWiseWolf88 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:59 am

you know can i though something out there real quick . . . why is there a hell and a hell, bosten but no place for the humans to be its not like there going to be in hell just poof there they have to start out somewhere right?

88HoloTheWiseWolf88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 88HoloTheWiseWolf88 on Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:55 pm

i dont want to add it to my avi ^^ but Sonime and Sonima there song the one that can be heared if your really piss them off to there worset point whitch they become more gracefull fighting then is this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BW1qh3H ... =endscreen

88HoloTheWiseWolf88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby allimagination on Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:52 am

Never mind

allimagination
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 88HoloTheWiseWolf88 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

so i was going to do something a little bit bigger then i realized that i needed him to trust me so catching one side of the street on fire and freezing the other half could of been troublesome lol

88HoloTheWiseWolf88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 88HoloTheWiseWolf88 on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:00 pm

do do do lol ^^ so that song i posted isent the full song lol and its just a theme song lol ^^ loves de song though lol

88HoloTheWiseWolf88
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 88HoloTheWiseWolf88 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:56 am

i spent so much time trying to figure out what a Tonfa was lol turns out i had been looking up tofa so i finally figured out what a Tonfa is its a knightstick the kind cops use for all the people who dont know ^^

88HoloTheWiseWolf88
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!