Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Guilds of Zorgoth

Apotheosis Guild Descution Thread

a part of “The Guilds of Zorgoth”, a fictional universe by ajemokid.

In this world guilds are the most powerful resources of mankind. When there is trouble, danger, or just a task someone is to lazy to do, they hire a guild.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Guilds of Zorgoth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Apotheosis Guild Descution Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 am

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Apotheosis Guild Descution Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:16 pm

I apologize for completely forgetting the existence of this thread until now. weep. So. Hey guys<3. I really only asked for this in case we have communication issues in the future. Ahaha. Seems we're pretty well-rounded of a guild, yeah? Y'know, two mages and two melee. Ignoring the fact that Rhea is barely ever there This is more awkward than I thought it would be weep.

I'm guessing Apotheosis is a couple years old (depending on Talisman)? With a good reputation (or something like that), so we shouldn't be dirt poor. Yes, that is an issue. Any Guild-house ideas? 8D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:59 am

Well, of course there has to be a big ass bar. Maybe a renovated Inn turned guild hall?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:43 am

A bar that extends from one end of the wall to the other with barstools lined up the entire way. I'd imagine several round tables placed randomly on the main floor. I can also imagine a lot of empty space as our guild is small and growing :). I'd want the guild-house to be well lit as well so maybe a couple large skylights in the roof to leak some sunlight in? Can we have a guild crest and some kind of color-scheme to go along with it?

Nobu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Heck yes. Anyone up for something plus gold? Because gold is such a awesome god-like colour 8D

I'm sorry. D: I've been caught up in this other RP that I joined because this one hadn't lifted off yet to check. Gahhh.

I imagine our guild-house would have plenty of rooms too (since I believe Rhea practically lives there when she's home). It'd be awesome if we had a portion of the wall with pinned-up 'completed requests' or something, kind of like records/a display of everything we've accomplished 8D Oh lord I have no idea what I'm saying

I'm guessing our Guild Leader here bought an old, dead inn and brought it back to life?

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 pm

I love it.

Gold and purple maybe? Red? I'll crank up the old photoshop and see if I can't make an emblem.

Yeah, the guild house would have ample space, ground floor a big open space with tables, chairs, a fire pit, and the earlier mentioned big-ass bar. Kitchen and store room as well. And a whole wall (perhaps behind the bar) dedicated to trophies. Be it the weapons of the vanquished, badges, and things of the like with the associated completed request under it.

Second floor would be the rooms and such, enough to accommodate more than the four current guild members. Also, got to have a pretty barmaid to keep up with Yuri's alcoholism. Friends of the guild could stop by and visit as well and such. Real open-like.

EDIT: I've got the first post written up. I hope it's alright if I named the bar maid Lila. Also, of course, seeing as she is Apotheosis's barmaid, she is an NPC for the guild to use. I hope it's alright how I opened this thing.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeepResign on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:47 am

Yo, sorry, I haven't been able to post on the guild thread, I've been busy. Live long and prosper, Apotheosis!
A bad random number generator: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.78n+90, 1, 1, 1,1...

Software undergoes beta testing shortly before it's released. Beta is Latin for 'This **** still isn't working.'

Programming graphics in X is like finding the square root of Pi using Roman numerals.

DeepResign
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobu on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:17 pm

by the way guys, we dont have to name the dog maximilian.. we could name him something else :)...

Nobu
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 am

Er. Just so you guys don't get the wrong idea, I'm still alive and kicking. Just kinda been waiting on Nobu to post before I do. If he doesn't, I'll post sometime tomorrow or the day after ^^

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:15 am

I'm waiting on all of you fellas.. Not that that's a bad thing, I've been swamped recently, but it's friday, and everything's done.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:03 am

Forgot to ask, but what kind of job were we planning on taking? As in tackling a group of bandits or monsters or whatever?

Just so, you know, there's more to work with in my post.

Renmiri
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:58 am

Uh... It's up to you?

Whatever you think would be the best I suppose. Not like I had it planned out.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!