Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wal-Mart Wars

Wal-Mart Wars

a part of “Wal-Mart Wars”, a fictional universe by Whiskyness.

You and 9 others have been selected by Viktor Walton to compete in the first ever Wal-Mart Wars. Don't take the name too literally- in fact, killing is forbidden. The object is to survive for 2 months in a run down Wal-Mart. (We are accepting LOOK INSIDE)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wal-Mart Wars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Wal-Mart Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Wal-Mart Wars"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Let's Keep Go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Wal-Mart Wars

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:35 pm

:D
|-/ Sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind |-/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:01 pm

I hope to get this started soon, hopefully by tommorow~

We need a few more people, but I don't want anyone to loose interest so if we don't have the full 10 poeple we can continue without them.

I can't wait!

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:19 am

maaaaannnn... whenever i'm busy, a good rp concept comes along and i HAVE to join. Screw you Whisky! lol just kidding. This ought to be fun... My acid based lifeform will win! MUHAHHAHAHA!
ImageRespect ma authoritah!
Are you irritated at coming last in every single thing? Don't worry. For just a cookie, I'll be TheFinalOne.

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alan23 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 am

This seems an amazing idea - a sort of hometown version of "The Hunger games"!!! Was that deliberate? Anyway, I'm seriously thinking of coming in here...

Alan23
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:09 am

Nope, I thought this up with a friend way before Hunger Games. I really hope I can live up to expectations. This isn't my first rp, but it is the first one here. Just take the character and run with it. I hope you all have fun and that the idea doesnt die off D:

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:28 pm

I can't wait for the last 3 people to join.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby amyreinreaper on Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:24 pm

This is a really solid idea hon. I immediately wanted to join since i find myself going to Wal-Mart at least once a week. ^.^ Lol. Can't wait till this gets going!

amyreinreaper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:52 pm

One last person D:

Again, I hope you all like it. I don't have a really rigid plot as I imagined everyone is going to be doing something totally unique, I hope it isn't lame.

Hurry up last person! Whoever you are!

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:12 pm

I just went for a visit to the local Wal-Mart and took a look around in the eyes of my character. It was fun, wondering where I would go and what I would need. What's essential and non-essential. Now I'm stalking the Wal-Mart site and forming some ideas in my head.

Make sure you understand the layout and don't have your character teleport from place to place. Though the aisles are all connected and in reality, everything is kind of close.

Also, there are only 4 doors shown (2 entrances and 2 exits) I will be adding 6 more and will tell you where they are so that the characters are spread out and not all clumped together in the beginning. I mean... there has to be Emergency exits that aren't show. So.

LAST PERSON.
I am staying awake for you.
So join.
Ok.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:59 pm

I just put all the names in a hat and had a friend write down the entances by a number, and then put the numbers in a serperate hat. It was a fair way of choosing where you will all start out.

I added entrances in these 6 places:

Tire & Lube
Grocery
Hair Salon
Paper & Cleaning
Lawn & Garden
Do-It -Yourself

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheFinalOne on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Well atleast tell us what doors we get to go through... Or is that revealed IC?

TheFinalOne
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:33 pm

Everyone's here! I'l start with telling you guys where you're all placed, see IC in a few mins or so to see, I'm playing Viktor, So that'll start things off. LETS GET DEES PARTY STARTED.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 am

The first post has been posted!
Tpye, my pretties! Type!
~insert wicked laughter~

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 am

Hold on, we can bring our own stuff in, right?
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 am

Nope. Just the clothes you're wearing right now.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:42 am

:( Kay.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cittycat100 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:43 am

Read the whole introduction. Lol, it has a buncha rules- and a description of the whole thing.

Cittycat100
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:45 am

Ah. Sorry.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whiskyness on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:46 am

Sorry, I just thought it would make things easier, so people couldn't bring in things that could trump the electricity being out... or bringing in something not found in Wal-Mart. I just want to see you be creative in a Wal-Mart. Like, seriously, I think I could survive in a Wal-Mart if need be without anything from the outside.

Sorry again if it's inconvenient.

Whiskyness
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!