Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Blame the Music

Blame the Music

a part of “Blame the Music”, a fictional universe by PrincessBoy.

Two famous bands. One all boys. The other all girls. And one lucky high school. What's there not to love?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Blame the Music”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Blame the Music

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Blame the Music

Blame the Music
"LeMoon Academy, a idol academy that was inspired by the Koreans and was built in America."
You can say they are the luckiest school in America. They have just won the world wide contest. A contest where the winner gets to live in a mansion with two famous bands and the band members get to go to their school for a year! How cool is that? And LeMoon is the lucky school...or better yet, one lonely girl was the lucky one. This isn't a freak or ugly, she's just a little quiet and the outcast of the academy. When she heard she was the winner, you should of seen her face! Now, she's the talk of the school. What happens when she starts falling for the leader of the boy band? What happens when her best friend starts liking her? Or the deal about walking in on two of the boy band members?
Dear bitch,
You deserve to die. I changed your facebook status to "I like girls!" and changed your password.
I know you're taking my clothes. I know you're taking my clothes. So I've got the police coming.
Love forever, Heechul ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Blame the Music

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello! May I reserve the main rapper please?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Why yes you can! ^^ :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArcticFox on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 pm

I would like to reserve the Rapper/Bisexual/Overly positive about things/Oblivious guy, I should have the skeleton done by tomorrow or the next day. Please and thank you!

ArcticFox
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:54 pm

can i have the key board player for Till D2AthH

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:00 pm

@ArticFox: Sure, your welcome!
@TrueLilShooz: Yes, you can~ ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:06 pm

~YAY~ ^0^

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 pm

I have a question it doesn't say in her role what her orientation is and i don't really care if she likes boys or girls so should i just put her as bisexual?

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Oh, I must of forgot to put that there...Well, whatever you want. ^^ :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueLilShooz on Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Okidoki! thanks ^^

TrueLilShooz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:46 am

I am finished with my character! :]

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chappyfan on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:57 am

Can I reserve the father figure in H.O.T.T.?

Chappyfan
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:43 am

@emogirlrockz11: OMG I love him! ^^ XD
@Chappyfan: Yep~

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:17 am

Can I reserve One of the winner's friends/Nerd in H.O.T.T

Edit:Sorry,Nevermind :(

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:09 pm

What are our limits on making more than one character?

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Hm? So you don't want to join? :<

Oh, and existing members...If you want, tell other people about my RP. We need as much characters as possible! ^^

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:28 pm

Oh, I might let existing people have at least one more character if more people don't join. If you want, you can make another one, but it can't be from the same group. Like, you can either pick the winner's friends or the girl group. :)

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emogirlrockz11 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:38 pm

My friend would like to join as the Dancer/Bisexual/Shy guy?

EDIT: Oh okay just wanted to know. :]

emogirlrockz11
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PrincessBoy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Oh, okay cool. Username?

PrincessBoy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessToDeath23 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm

FaithsAngel. Not new at roleplaying, just to this site. I would like to join! XP
ImageImage

DarknessToDeath23
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!