Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Prisoners of Madness

Prisoners of Madness Questions and Discussion

a part of “Prisoners of Madness”, a fictional universe by SolanaNight.

Has the Human world pushed your mind to the brink of reality? Does your old life make you want to rip your brain out through your skull? How about a new life and a job? Welcome to the insanity... and Hell. [FULL]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Prisoners of Madness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Prisoners of Madness Questions and Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:47 pm

This thread is here for any questions you might have about the storyline or anything like that.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Prisoners of Madness Questions and Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Uhhhhh you didn't see anything~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 pm

uhmm...so I have some questions...have the harvesters known each other in the first post? I mean...have they known each other from their training? What about their partners? Are you going to announce the partners or let us choose? And in the first post, how long have they stayed in hell?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Well they started their five year training as soon as they arrived in hell, so five years. Yes, they'll know each other at least by name. Some may know others better than the rest, while some may have had nothing to do with the others for the whole five years. So, everyone can decide who they want to be buddies with or whatever. For my character, I'm just going to let it play out. (However, I'd like everyone to get at least some what aquainted so you don't get seperated from the group. You can still fight so don't worry.)

As for their partners, I'll determine that. They will be assigned their partners when we start. I'll take a look at all the characters and decide who will work best with who.(And you never know... I might stick you with the WORST person. hahahahahaha.)

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 pm

you truly are evil, Solana...D:...*prays that she can have the one she's hoping to have* Oh man...I'm so excited I can barely sit still...how long can we start? *jumps up and down*

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:49 pm

Calm down... I stated when we'll start in the journal. :3

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vizcious on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Friday just feels so far away.

Vizcious
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm starting to feel this bad for being a lazy ass :(

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:07 am

If you feel bad, Ren-chan...then perhaps you should finish your char...it makes all of us happy...at least, it makes me happy...oh and remember to add an avatar XD XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:19 am

Yesyesyes will do. I usually add both the avatar and synopsis at the same time to indicate that I'm done. :D

;-; I'm like. 40% done. I swear. Now, just as long as I don't overcomplicate her personality...

But anyway I have half a post to finish first<3

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 pm

I was thinking about the partners. How about we change the pairs with each misson? It will certainly make things more interesting. For example: mission 1: A with B but mission 2:A with C and so on?

and it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I want to go with Charlotte...lol...XD

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Re: Prisoners of Madness Questions and Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zody on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:17 am

Because I'm such a nice person and Blackwolf can't post this here for some reason, I'll post this quote here too. This was in the Krux HQ Chat, by the way.

To Solana,

Gonna ask something here since the RPG refuses to let me post my question or editing the post in the OOC section for some reasons...

To what length do you permit us to go with the 'Gore'? My next few posts will depend on your answer. If you say we can go 'all the way' then yay! Though you might want to prepare yourself when Frankie goes on his 'fully crazy' mood...but we can have more fun that way...XD...I don't know how 'gory' I can write things but well...it's best to ask, you know...XD

You're welcome. =D
"Chillax Zody, Scheming Zody, Asshole Satori Zody, Srsbsns Zody, Gentleman Zody, GM Zody, TSUNTSUN Zody, Yandere Zody, Kuudere Zody, Immoral Zody, Zodiac, SCIENCE! Zody, Regular Zody, Seductive Zody, Kawaii Desu Neko Zody so far.

Why the hell are there so many Zody's?!"

zody
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Prisoners of Madness Questions and Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Blackwolf, I never considered swapping partners, but that is an interesting proposal. I'll think about it.

Oh and thank you for doing that Zody. :D

As for the second question, I'll let you go all out with the gore itself, but as for any sexual themes, -cough- Haze-cough-, don't get too graphic.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!