Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Canine Warriors of Nippon

Canine Warriors of Nippon

a part of “Canine Warriors of Nippon”, a fictional universe by Panda!AtTheDisco.

When evil reawakens, it is up to the Canine Warriors to work together to stop it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Canine Warriors of Nippon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Canine Warriors of Nippon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Canine Warriors of Nippon"

Feel free to post any questions, comments, ideas, or complaints about the RP here.

We will be accepting characters at any time. You're never too late to join in the fun!

--EDIT--

Just realized spelled "Japanese" wrong in the Places tab....
Sorry about that =_=
Last edited by Panda!AtTheDisco on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Canine Warriors of Nippon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

Blah, never mind. I'll reserve this until I decide on a breed of dog I want to use.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Aaw, alright then. I hope you come back soon!

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah, me and Yorda are still here. I've just been a little busy. I was out all day with relatives and then had to pick up sister from hospital. I haven't been to sleep since 8pm yesterday lol, and ut's 7:02pm now. I'm trying to get my sleeping schedule back to normal so I can go back to working out when I wake up.

I'm still trying to think of a dog breed. I wanted him to be a dog fight survivor. I liked the Bully Kuta of Pakistan, but then I didn't want a dog too big - but then I do. Maybe a Doberman because I love those dogs too. >< I may just go with a Japanese breed just because it narrows down the selection.

Be sure to post in Role Players Wanted because you want more players for this game, and be sure to link them to your game.

Yeah, I'm reserving a Doberman!

Sonata
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:52 pm

One step ahead if you ;) but thanks for the advice.

And you can be up to 3 dogs, so you could choose both if you'd like!

And I was thinking of letting people be any breed they want,
but I could only allow breeds that aren't chosen if you prefer.
(If that's even what you meant by reserving a Doberman)

But anyways, thanks for your interest in my RP and I hope you get sleep soon! x3

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yorda on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:40 am

Would it be okay to make a Puppy? ^-^
()_()
(o.O)
(> <)
This is bunny. Copy him to your signature and help him on his way to world domination.

Yorda
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:24 am

Name: Nobutoshi [のぶとい]
Nickname: Nobu
Power: Super Strength - he's able to bite through a steel car bumper and flip a four-door car. Once he bites, he won't let go until it either comes off or he rips it off.
Satomi Orb and Bandana: chū (忠) - loyalty - red bandana with grey Satomi Orb.
Appearance: Image
He has light scars from scratches, his right ear is torn from dog bites, his nose has a pink scar from a cut, and his right eye is silver from partial blindness.
Personality: Nobutoshi is wary of others. His whole life existed around illegal dog fights where he was forced to maim his opponents. He has a pessimistic view of the world, and he hopes that by serving the Satomi house he can one day acquire a more positive perspective.

The pitbull is brave and fearless when it comes to danger. He has seen worse things, and so isn't afraid to challenge a foe twice his size. He currently has a difficult time getting along with others. His puphood wasn't full of playing and socializing with his master and other dogs. He was raised to be one thing: a fighter. Because of this, he is defensive and may often question what the other canine means if he suspects insult. He also may have conflicting emotions that frustrate him to the point of aggression if he isn't used to experiencing a certain emotion.

Nobutoshi is pretty arrogant about his strength. He knows he's strong, and isn't ashamed to admit it. However, he isn't a show off.

Overall, the terrier is rough to get along with, but if his trust is ever acquired, he is a very loyal friend.

Other: Nobutoshi managed to flee his master and the underground warehouse where the dog fights occurred. He learned of the Satomi clan from the strays on the streets, and soon joined out of hope and curiosity.

Creator: Sonata
Last edited by Sonata on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:48 pm

I just realized there is a tab for characters in the IC topic. So if you could copy and paste what you have into the application on there that'd be great. So I wint be using this age as a character list anymore.

Sorry, I'm new here so I didn't know until now x_x

Also, could you please include the color of Nobu's orb and bandana?

And I think having a puppy would be a bit if a stretch, since it would be very dangerous for it.
Would it be okay if they were at least a year old?

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yorda on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:11 am

Yea I can make her older. n.n

Yorda
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 am

Wonderful character, Sonata! I have accepted him.

Seeing as how his personality seemed very similar to my character, Take's,
I changed my character's personality. (Incase any of you had read my characters' bios, I didn't want you getting caught off guard by the sudden attitude change once we started RPing).

And thank you, Yorda! I look forward to seeing what character you come up with :)

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:52 am

submitted a character. Hope you like her

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:04 am

I like her already, Lee! And she has been accepted ^_^

I went ahead and submitted the first post in the RP, so you guys can start now if you'd like.
I promise we won't get far ahead of you, Yorda!

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonata on Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 am

I changed Nobu's Satomi orb to Courage/Bravery (same kanji). I felt that that described his personality best.

Sonata
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:03 am

Alrighty, no problem!

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:24 am

The high maintenance pooch made sure her spot was clean before sitting down

That sentence makes me laugh for some reason :)

Lee
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Thanks! I'm glad you found it amusing ^_^

As for me, "Instead, his little nub wiggled a little," made me smile.
Probably because my Boiken Spaniel has a little nub and it always makes me laugh when she wags it haha.

Hey, you guys wouldn't mind if I drew some famart of your characters, would you?
I could post 'em here for you to see afterwards :3

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Ooooh, I'd love to see some Yukari-fanart. You have my permission to work on Yukari XD

Also Im going to bed now. I'll post a reply first thing in the morning, promise ^_^

Lee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Ok, I have the rough sketch of her all done. I'll be sure to post it once it's all colored!

I'm not sure how good I am at drawing Pitbulls though, Sonata, just to warn you.
I can never get their floppy ears just right xP

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Re: Canine Warriors of Nippon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lee on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:15 am

awesome!

Posted a new character to even out the male/female mix. I hope you'll like him XD

Lee
Member for 15 years

Re: Canine Warriors of Nippon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Panda!AtTheDisco on Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 pm

I accepted him, but when you say he grew up in XX, where is that exactly? xD

Panda!AtTheDisco
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!