Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Naruto: Your Destiny

Naruto:battle for the hidden leaf.

a part of “Naruto: Your Destiny”, a fictional universe by holothewisewolf.

Read introduction for details

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Naruto: Your Destiny”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Naruto:battle for the hidden leaf.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:19 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Naruto:battle for the hidden leaf."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Naruto:battle for the hidden leaf.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:58 am

Perhaps change the storyline a bit from the 10 other Naruto Roleplays that exist to interest more roleplayers?

Code: Select all
[code][left][b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Nicknames:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Birthday:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Weight:[/b]
    [b]Blood Type:[/b]

[b]Village:[/b]
    [b]Rank:[/b]
    [b]Classification:[/b]

[b]Academy Grad. Age:[/b]
    [b]Chuunin Prom. Age:[/b]
    [b]Jounin Prom. Age:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]History:[/b]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[b]Tailed Beast:[/b]
    [b]Clan:[/b]

[b]Weapons:[/b]
    [b]Chakra Type:[/b]
    [b]Kekkei Genkai:[/b]
    [b]Description:[/b]
    [b]Signature Techniques:[/b]
   -------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Custom Kekkei Genkai ONLY (For Custom Kekkei Genkai post in the Custom Thread First)

[b]Kekkei Genkai:[/b]
   [b]Kekkei Genkai History:[/b]
   [b]Kekkei Genkai Abilities:[/b]
   [b]Who and How To get the Kekkei Genkai:[/b][/left][/code]
Last edited by Inspiration on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 am

1 why did you post that
2 got any ideas then smarty lol i'm a smart ass

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:16 am

never mind i got one he he a war breaks out between the villages like a WW
Attachments
images.JPG
(1.76 KiB) Not downloaded yet

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:28 am

holothewisewolf wrote:never mind i got one he he a war breaks out between the villages like a WW

Too common, Also copy what Is in the code box and add it to the main page instead of your character sheet, make a new thread for Custom things and just label it "Custom Thread" You know how people like to make their own things. Just to keep things organized.

Also here is something similiar to what you already have, just to spice things up.

One-Hundred years after the Shinobi War Naruto and all the follwing Jinchuuriki have passed away. The Akatsuki has been destroyed but none of their bodies have yet been found except for Hidan who still resides in the capture of Konoha. However not all is peaceful, rumors spread of an organization that wishes to destroy everything Shinobi believe in...The ruins of the 4th Shinobi War are still out there, sometimes the Kages send out ninja to scavenge the land...not all survive. Who's side are you on? Will you make the shinobi world bow down to you? Or will you make a name for yourself as a legendary ninja that slaughtered those who tried to destroy your homeland.

EDIT: Add the roles of the five kage, along with the clans that are still alive after the fourth shinobi war, i'm not trying to take control of your roleplay, just to attract more people you know?
Last edited by Inspiration on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:30 am

you rock man really

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 am

Thanks, this is weird my brain is spitting ideas out at 1:32 AM, only if it was this active during school LOL.

Also if you can change the title to. Naruto: A New Destiny OR Naruto: Your Destiny

Why these names? Because it points out to you, it shows that you make the story not the GM, the GM Maintains the story. Roleplayers like it when they write the story as they go along. Your title isn't bad but it looks like it focuses on the Hidden Leaf Village.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:39 am

i'm not supposed to be on rpg so i only post during the night

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:53 am

Ah I see, it's probobly none of my buisness (Yes, i'm nosey and love knowing things) But if you want you can PM why your not supposed to be rpg, you don't have to. (Once again, sorry but I am curious about EVERYTHING XD)

Also to add to the rules section.

1. No Godmoding! You can't control others, you can't always dodge and peoples' attacks do damage.

2. No Autohits. Example; "Zephen hits Ace." How it should be roleplayed out. "Zephen attempted to punch Ace in the gut, if the hit connected Ace would be sent flying."

3. No Mary-Sue's or Gary-Lues. Translation: Not everyone is perfect, everyone has their flaws and no Jinchuuriki/Sharingan Combo. IF you wish to have rinnengan PM Me, (Holothewisewolf)

4. A Gennin shouldn't be able to perform an S-rank technique. At all. No matter how Shikimaru-Smart you are. Know your own limits.

5. Kages should be reasonable as well with Age. No 10-14 Year old Kages, did you think deeply about politics when you were 13? :|

6. There will be no character limit. However only make characters if you can maintain them all, also try to spread them out. Example; Don't put 5 characters in one village.

7. Ranks, Jinchuuriki, etc. are on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you came in late, I'm sorry :C

8. Attempt to make unique characters. I beg that I don't see everyone with Sharingan or Byakugan ect.

9. Rules may be added or changed over time.

10. If you wish to leave please post in the OOC or PM me. (Holothewisewolf)

12. Try to stay active.

13. Fighting in most places is allowed, just remember that your location does impact your battle. (Example; If you somehow use Kirin ontop of a building big chance that building won't be standing there for very long.)

14. Follow the rules of Roleplay Gateway as well. (DUH)

15. Romance is Fine...just if it gets too far take it to PM's [You dogs you! :) ]

Inspiration
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:33 am

thx but here is a idea why don't you make a character lol

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 am

dammit my stupid ps3 won't let me post all of it

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:36 am

It's good so i guess i'll join

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:20 am

cool but i'm going to sleep now so yeah night.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:10 am

2 got any ideas then smarty lol i'm a smart ass

Hekhekhekhek~ Your something else that's for sure Wolfy. :P 'Corse so am I so I have no room to talk. ~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nltniko on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Looks awesome, count me in
Fortuna favet fortibus

nltniko
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:59 pm

cool the more the better

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Hello,
I was very excited to join this role play...until I saw the posting had already commenced. This obviously does not apply to all RPG players, but I strongly dislike joining role plays that have already started. It is hard to catch up once everything has started. Ecspecially when you still have to make your character and, for the more serious RPG players, confer with the other characters. It makes it hard to construct a good role play without this initial step. I can see that most of you have not been role playing long (excpet for finalhazard), but think about it. How many good role plays have you been in, or more to the point, role plays that have last more than a week before slowing down and stopping? It is because of mistakes like these that happen far to often. I am of course no expert and for all I know you will have a great role play, ecspecially when you have such an experienced role player (FinalHazard), who I am sure knows what he or she is doing. I just thought I would give you this small peice of advice for your further role playing adventures.
Happy gaming,
LaxMarie

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:25 pm

ok? then we got nowhere in the story actually i'm just having fun while i wait for more people

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaxMarie on Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:37 pm

A lot of people actually won't even bother looking at the role play when the see that it already has posts. They won't stop to read them.

LaxMarie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:06 pm

To bad for them then

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!