Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

War of the Seasons

War of the Seasons

a part of “War of the Seasons”, a fictional universe by Pichu-Chan.

The season gods and goddesses face a dilemma- They must win against the Sun Goddess and Moon God, or perish in favor of a neutral temperature.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of the Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

War of the Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat May 12, 2012 1:10 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "War of the Seasons"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Happiness has a tiny sorrow to it, wherein we always realize
For the first time that it was happiness once we part with it
I'm sure we can still make it even now, so
I have only one wish

- Kurosu Katsuhiko/Meg Rock/Nakagawa Shouko/Gurren Lagann - Happily Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: War of the Seasons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 am

may I reserve the autumn god please
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat May 12, 2012 1:20 am

Sure! ^^

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat May 12, 2012 1:45 am

Thanks I'll have it up as soon as possible

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Sat May 12, 2012 2:13 am

Can I reserve the summer godess?
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat May 12, 2012 2:58 am

Alrighty!~ c:

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sat May 12, 2012 3:06 am

May I reserve the Moon God?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 am

Sure, reserved!

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Sat May 12, 2012 10:07 am

Could I reserve the winter goddess spot, please?

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tristian_x on Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 pm

could i reserve the spring god?

Tristian_x
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 pm

@Tilt: Sure, in fact, I've accepted her!

@Tristian_x: Sure!

@blackwolf: I like how you sort of made the Moon God the opposite of the Sun Goddess, like making him lawful evil.

@KayEyeEmm: Sure, she's reserved for you!

@ceh12: Your grammar is a bit wonky, like you have some run on sentences and places where there needs to be commas, but it isn't too bad. I'd just suggest to proofread. And the coding on the form is sort of messed up. I'm also confused by what you mean by putting 'male' in the sexuality part of the form, is he attracted to males?

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Sun May 13, 2012 12:36 am

[Ignore this please]

EDIT: I was wondering why there was no holiday for the Sun Goddess and the Moon God?

EDIT 2: Finished my character by the way

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 13, 2012 11:45 am

I think I'll join as the first citizen! But which city deserves my patronage, hmm? :)

EDIT: I do have a question though, about the classes. Do you mean classes like 'Warrior, Hunter, Mage' etc. or levels of strength? If so, could you tell me what they are?

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun May 13, 2012 12:53 pm

@blackwolf: Well, the Sun Goddess and the Moon God rule over the day and night, which occurs every day, so they are very powerful. As far as I know, there's no traditions that take place every night or day.

@Cookies Need Love: Oh boy! 8D Anyways, yes, I do mean like Warrior, Hunter, ect. And I was intending for whoever makes a citizen to make up a class, the sky's the limit as long as weapons and powers relate to what class they are and what kingdom they're from.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Sun May 13, 2012 1:06 pm

@Pichu-Chan
Really? I'm gonna have to get creative with such a responsibility... If I can. I'll probably just go with a Warrior, or something generic like that XD

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monochrome on Sun May 13, 2012 4:43 pm

Created a character! I hope that's alright. He is the first holiday, I think~!

Monochrome
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Sun May 13, 2012 6:37 pm

I've accepted both characters!~

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tilt on Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 pm

So, we still need the other two gods don't we? I wouldn't mind doubling up so that we could start

Tilt
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pichu-Chan on Mon May 14, 2012 7:35 pm

Actually, the other god and goddess spots are reserved, but there's still a need for some citizens and holidays.

Pichu-Chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookies Need Love on Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 pm

If there's a need for another citizen I don't mind making another character :)

Cookies Need Love
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!