Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Way Out West

"Way Out West" Sheriff?

a part of “Way Out West”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

An action-packed RP set in the Wild West in the fictional town of Splitcreek, Arizona. Grab your gun and pick a side; the Wild West waits for no one. ((Accepting charries for the foreseeable future.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Way Out West”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

"Way Out West" Sheriff?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm

Sooo...I'm still looking for a sheriff charrie. Still haven't heard from the person the spot was originally reserved for, so I assume she won't be joining W.O.W. I don't want to force this position onto anyone who isn't interested posting at least every other day. I considered taking the position myself, but 3 charries is a little too much for me (and a little greedy, I think XD), and I'm too fond of Morgan and Kate to let either of them go.

Do you guys think we need a sheriff? I mean, we've done alright with him being a npc, just someone we reference as a do-nothing guy. Whoever plays our sheriff would need to be a pretty strong writer, and someone willing to stay up to date on the goings on in the RP.
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: "Way Out West" Sheriff?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:50 pm

I thinking of doing the sheriff. I have a really good idea for the sheriffs pesonality and why he is not a very good sheriff.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Do I smell corruption..? ^^

I could have done the sheriff if I hadn't been the murderous outlaw.. Would be wierd if I chased myself around the desert

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:54 pm

No not corruption... but your gonna have to wait and hope to find out...^^

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:15 pm

Ah, DANG. I was almost done.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Sorry! Just recieved the character this morning, and I'm always looking to get new blood into a RP. I really did like your idea for the character, though.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RomeroLover on Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 pm

I'm willing to make a sheriff. Can you have two characters?

RomeroLover
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!