Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Four

The Four

a part of “The Four”, a fictional universe by xBunnyx.

This rolePlay is closed

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Four”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Four

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Four"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Four

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:07 pm

May I reserve the guy from Wann
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuminousKing on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:17 pm

May I reserve the guy from Terola?
The people shouldn't be afraid of their government.
The government should be afraid of their people.

LuminousKing
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 pm

Can I reserve the girl from sirdet?

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:39 pm

I would love to join this as the elf who gathers the Four. However I know that my posting abilities will be limited from July 23rd to August 4th or 5th. If this is a problem I understand why you wouldn't want to accept me into the roleplay. Please just let me know what you think is best, thanks. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:13 am

Yes to all of you :) just make a character

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Depending on our character, do they have a specific type of magic?? and their all magi right? :o

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:07 pm

Yes,you can makwe your character have a elemental power, but don't make it like: she can crush their lungs with her mind. more like this: she can manipulate water

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:00 pm

Sorry my profiles lacking, I tried to make her quickly!

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:27 pm

Youmay want to pm Luminous King he doesn't seem to have made a character.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:15 pm

I hope we can get the other spots filled soon... Maybe we could ask around to get the Frost King and the Assassins filled? I want this to start lol (:

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Bunny, Ceh and SlightlyInsane you guys are still here right? I feel like this OOC is empty and I don't want to keep talking to no one aha...

bunny, maybe you could put a thread in the Characters Wanted thread? Idk haha

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:48 am

I'm here I just don't talk that much in OOC often lol

Oh and btw bunny do I have to change my characters power from nature to earth or can I keep it

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:03 pm

No, u can keep it. I kinda view it as the same. Also, could u guys pm some people and encourage thEm to make character? We still have four positions open. I will probably make another character tomorrow if no one volunteers

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 am

I made the evil king >:D muahaha. anyway, three spots left. im pming a lot of people

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:50 pm

Tempted to go for assassin role but not sure..

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Why are you not sure?

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:42 pm

I submitted you a profile.......

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm

Yay! We got all the characters! Okay, let the posting begin

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Bunny, will you be posting first?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!