Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Swords of Legend

Let's Chat~

a part of “Swords of Legend”, a fictional universe by iCyanide.

Legend has it that the sword you are holding in your hands is a mighty weapon. The power it has can bring forth either salvation of destruction at the will of the user; however, it appears that there are two in your way. [3 Spots Left~]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Swords of Legend”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Let's Chat~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCyanide on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:54 pm

This is a thread where those who have been accepted or have reserved characters may chat.

Hello guys~

Don't forget to send in your profiles please, I may have to limit reservations to just one day...

Other than that, everything looks fine, so...it's nice to meet you?

//Doesn't know what to say at these type of things...

I'm Cyanide...

:3
Hey I just met you
And this is Crazy~
But here's some bath salts
Your face looks tasty~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iCyanide
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Let's Chat~

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 am

Hey, nice to meet everyone ^O^

I WOULD say that limiting reservations to a day is a good idea, but seeing as it took me two days to finish my CS, that would make me a hypocrite... but it is ¬_¬

I hate to be the one to break the ice, but hey I'm here so might as well think about something random...

Anyone watched The Dark Knight Rises yet? If so, is it as good as the second movie?

And seeing as most likely many of us like anime, anyone seen any good one lately?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hingyou
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCyanide on Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeah, I think that would be a good idea =_= I'm fine waiting, but I would really like to make sure they're filled up soon.

Nah, I haven't seen it yet...I thought the second movie was pretty good though~

As we speak I'm re-watching Fullmetal Alchemist~ My favorite anime has got to be D.Gray-Man though. :D

iCyanide
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hingyou on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:30 am

Indeed. But so far I'm getting mixed reviews about the third movie; I'm sure I'll end up watching it anyways, but I still like to ask people.

D.Gray-Man was really cool. I liked the Earl of Millennium, never has a main antagonist been so physically laughable yet so awesome at the same time! Would have liked Lavi to be more on the spotlight though :P

Hingyou
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iCyanide on Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:46 pm

Yeah, haha, I know what you mean. I actually haven't been to the theaters in awhile...

Ohh, yep, I really love Allen, but Lavi was my favorite as well as Tyki Mikk. The English voice cast makes me cringe...=__=

iCyanide
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!