Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Legend of the Five Rings

Shinra's Dossiers

a part of “Legend of the Five Rings”, a fictional universe by DarknessUndying.

A private roleplay between DarknessUndying, X64, ShadowsOfTheNine, TechScience and ReaperGirl4. Will be made into a seperate, public version if people like the Idea.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legend of the Five Rings”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Shinra's Dossiers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarknessUndying on Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:50 pm

"What do you need to know? I have a bestiary on the dangerous and awesome creatures!"

Sezu Shinra

"That's me! I'm a genius! What do beast do ya wanna learn about? How about the most deadly?!"

Coeurl

"You say that like.. Coo-arr-ll. It's really pretty, and the ones you find in Setsuri are really kind and nice! They don't fight! I have a pet cub-one at home. She's so cute!

A mystic fiend rarely seen hostile. Surprisingly, it wields magic of the four primary elements. Beware its greatest attack, Blaster, 'cause it'll kill you really quickly!"

Behemoth

"It's pretty big and scary! And that one isn't even fully grown! Ahahah..

Sometimes called the strongest fiend in Atonia. Its powerful punches and lightning magic are formidable. However, it's still young and has yet to reach full strength. Once it's all grown up, it's called a Humbaba. And that's terrifying."

Humbaba

"Nope! Nope! Nope! Nope! Not fighting that! I'm outta here!

A fiend among fiends, the second strongest in Spira, underneath Katar. Though its attacks are fearsome, the true peril follows its fall in battle, where it causes meteors to fall! Please, don't let me get crushed."

Katar

"We haven't fought it yet. Or seen it, for that matter.. Eheh."

Dossiers

Sezu

"I'm a Dainel whizzkid. Shouldn't surprise you, eh?!"

Cian

"A humari, like me! He's pretty smart and quick on his feet. He speaks strangely, but I like him."

Khet

"My best friend. She's from Dainel, like me. I think she has a crush on Cian!"

Taiyo

"A shy guy who's actually a High Summoner! How cool! He's a bit quiet, so I know a little about him."

Elvia

"A nice girl. She's our songstress! She's kinda weird, though."

Isidora

"I don't know much about her apart from the fact she bounces around and is like a leech to Tzar."

Tzar

"A smart Humari that uses the Four Horsemen as weapons. Pretty cool, eh? I wonder how he controls Isidora..."

Azael

"As Khet says, he's nice when he's not swearing at you. Deep down, atleast."

Lorelei

"A nice guy. He's a white mage, like me. He's better, though. I don't even heal! I just sorta gather intelligence."

Viktor

"I dunno much about him, either. He's different. He's Humari and Nuri... So... Weird... He protects Lorelei. Remind me to find out why, okay?"

????

"I forgot her name. She's creepy, but I like her honesty. She's very dark. She said she'll claim the rings! Oh, boy!"

Nalee

"A cocky, spoiled brat. I like her. She's feisty and pretty confident."

Aina

"A seemingly friendly and cheery girl, who is probably the most depressing one of us. Don't you DARE make her angry."

Kyzomir

"Ky is an interesting person, who seems pretty fun and adventurous. I agree with his 'Rings are for chicks' thing, though."

Yumi

"A Samurai, like Cian. I don't know much about her."

"That's all. Check back later."
I guess that makes me the LUCKY one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarknessUndying
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!