Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Way Out West

Story Ideas

a part of “Way Out West”, a fictional universe by Luv-is-a-Bug.

An action-packed RP set in the Wild West in the fictional town of Splitcreek, Arizona. Grab your gun and pick a side; the Wild West waits for no one. ((Accepting charries for the foreseeable future.))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Way Out West”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Story Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luv-is-a-Bug on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:31 pm

SO...even though I am a fabulously creative/innovative/imaginative individual, I'm running low on story ideas. That is to say, I've got nothing. I feel guilty because I feel like I really haven't been keeping up with W.O.W. the way I should and it really isn't the action-packed RP I promised. And that...that is no bueno.

Basically, I thought I'd call on my fellow RP members to help me out. Because, ya know, it's your RP, too. So, what do you guys want to see happen? Any ideas? Plot twists? Interesting ideas you'd like to share with zeh group? If you want to plot with someone one on one I'd prefer you do it via PM, but if you want to get the group in on something you've been thinking of, then by all means SHARE IT HERE!
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." --Benjamin Franklin

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Luv-is-a-Bug
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Story Ideas

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:19 pm

So many moons since ive been able to do anything but check. Sorry ive been unactive, but a lot of things have come up.

As for story ideas, i have el zilcho. Besides the deal, witch i have zero motavation to write.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PreachingLegionary on Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:30 pm

Well besides the Deal with Mr. Hass I've got something else planned that could probably involve the whole town of Splitcreek... Yeah

PreachingLegionary
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the_judged on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:30 pm

I thought that we would spend a great deal of time on the Hass subplot.

I could certainly work with another character if someone would like to collaborate on a subplot.

the_judged
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!