Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Tyrillia Academy

The Teachers

a part of “Tyrillia Academy”, a fictional universe by Green~Apple.

In the world of Mithyll, each person is born with a certain mythical creature. . . and before they play a part in the world they go to school. . . (NOT ACCEPTING PEOPLE. . . for now. . .)^^

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tyrillia Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Teachers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Green~Apple on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 pm

NOT FINISHED!!!! If there is someone who would like to be a teacher and help me out with the RP as a GM then you may apply for a teacher role, there are only three anyways. . . if anyone is interest then PM me and I will pick the one I feel has the more time on their hands and is sure not to drop me like a rotten rag ^^ then I will send a character sheet for the teacher ;)

Basic Learning Teacher -- The Nice and Fun Teacher

Full Name:: Jenniphael Durmas or Ms. Durmas
Class Taught:: Basic Learning

Skills:: Jenniphael has a way of making her students listen to her, she doesn't talk loud and she isn't strict but she makes learning a pleasure. Her strong point is history. . . she knows every date of every crisis or even every political mistake or lifting.

Name of Bond:: Dzidzi
Race of Bond:: Earth fairy, guardians of nature and keepers of the forest
Skills of Bond:: She can make small plants grow and can make people hear the sounds of the forest even in the midst of traffic.
Other:: Jenniphael is a very soft teacher caring and gentle while Dzidzi is very playful and clumsy so in class sometimes Dzidzi interrupts because she smashed into a window but Dzidzi helps to see if anyone is cheating.

Sports Teacher -- The Tough Teacher

http://i28.servimg.com/u/f28/16/18/78/04/silver10.jpg
Full Name:: Berach Vulian or Mr. Vulian
Class Taught:: Sports and checks up if everyone's lights are out in the dorms at night

Skills:: Hector is a wicked strong guy who can fight five highly trained men with only one hand. He is good at everything, even dancing because he considers everything as a sport, but he also has a skill that most students hate. . . he will get you to work until you have reached your absolute limit and you can't say no.

Name of Bond:: Sulimon
Race of Bond:: Cactus Cat, he cactus cat is generally described being a bobcat-like creature, covered in hair-like thorns, with particularly long spines extending from the legs and its armored, branching tail.
Skills of Bond:: He can slash down anything with his spikes and can flatten the spikes along his body so that riding is comfortable and not a challenge and also to make a sort of armor for his body.
Other:: Hector is a nice teacher but you never leave his class with all your strength, and Sulimon will just watch you as you suffer, actually Sulimon usually doesn't do anything more than sleep or lie down in the corner he will only do something if Hector asks him to.

Special Bond Class --
Saying of the month :: You'll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
Song of the month :: Jame Vincent McMorrow - We Don't Eat (Adventure Club Remix)

Image Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Green~Apple
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!