Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloody Regrets

Bloody Regrets

a part of “Bloody Regrets”, a fictional universe by The_Fallen_Ones.

In England there is a boarding school, it looks normal, and every few years new students are hand picked to attend, everything seems normal, the only problem is half the students aren't normal, and the other half have no idea. [Accepting | Literate RPers]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloody Regrets”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Bloody Regrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:35 pm

Last edited by The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Bloody Regrets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:52 pm

Hiya Fallen and Airey!

Could I please reserve Vampire Girl 3 please? Also, would it be possible to change the FC? She is the character I really want but I've already used Dianna Agron as an FC for two of my characters and as awesome as she is, I'd like to try someone else.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:55 pm

Hiya fallenand Airy! could I please reserve human girl 5? also, like littlemissgeorgia, is it possible to change the FC?

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Hiya LittleMissGeorgia, The spot will be reserved, what other FC are you interested in? I was trying to use her as a blonde FC, since we already have so many dark haired FC.

Hiya there, what FC do you want.. I don't really want to change that FC..

EDIT: Err.. Georgia when I made the rp I had got the second and third room mates and best friends messed up...I have to go in and edit..

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:26 pm

I was thinking Adrianna Lima as she's still dark skinned... or is that still too different?

AshleighC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:37 pm

um.. She doesn't look like a teenager...

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:38 pm

The_Fallen_Ones wrote:EDIT: Err.. Georgia when I made the rp I had got the second and third room mates and best friends messed up...I have to go in and edit..

I am seriously confused now as to who loves who.
Um, don't worry about reserving me a character.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Vampire Girl 3 still loves the same person, but I had the room mate and bestfriend mixed up with vampire girl 2. if you want you can still change up the info.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HeavenAndHell on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:49 pm

Hiya Fallen and Airey!

Can I reserve Human Girl 2?
If heaven and hell decide they are both satisfied, illuminate the "No"s on their vacancy signs. If no one's there beside you when your soul embarks, I will follow you into the dark.

~Death Cab For Cutie - I Will Follow You Into The Dark

HeavenAndHell
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:56 pm

Okay I've read through it like 3 times and figured out the changes. Managed to find an idea for the adjustments you put in so would it be okay to reserve Vampire Girl 3 please? (sorry about all the confusion :P)
And as for FC change, would Hayden Panettiere be alright, or Ashley Benson? Whichever you feel would work best/look the right age etc.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:01 pm

May I reserve Vampire Girl 5?

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:09 pm

HeavenAndHell Yes thank you :)

LittleMissGeorgia Yes of course :) Which is you're favorite, either is fine :)

Yes ScarnyLuv thank you :)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:17 pm

No, thank you :) If there is any other characters you need made I would be happy to make another. :)

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:32 pm

We are in need of Males lol

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoureStillAnInnocent on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:34 pm

Hi, could I reserve Human Girl 3 please? Emily Browning's Face Claim character? :)

YoureStillAnInnocent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Hiya Fallen and Airy!
May I reserve Vampire Girl 3 ,please?
Last edited by WhiteTiger08 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness."

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ScarnyLuv on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:36 pm

OK I am sorry I didnt see the rules at first but I just did so Hiya Fallen and Airey! Also: Stan by Eminem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hf ... 387138711D
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/stan.html

OK Ill take boy 3 if he is still open

ScarnyLuv
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:45 pm

YoureStillAnInnocent i'm sorry the role has been filled is there another you'd like?

WhiteTiger08 the role has already been reserved, is there another you would like?

lmao ScarnyLuv you don't have to put it in here, but in you're character sheet, and which boy, Vamp or Human?

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YoureStillAnInnocent on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:54 pm

Oh...I thought it was Vampire Girl 3 that had been filled...?

YoureStillAnInnocent
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhiteTiger08 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:57 pm

Alright. Can I reserve the remaining vampire girl, and is it possible to change the faceclaim?

WhiteTiger08
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!