Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Humanity's Last Hope - The Fall of Epoch

a part of “Humanity's Last Hope - The Fall of Epoch”, a fictional universe by macheteshark.

Epoch has fallen. It has succumbed to the deadly mutagen created by its original inhabitants, and they are leaving their homeworld to pursue and extinguish humanity and restore their civilisation on Earth. You are infected, you will die. Still accepting

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Humanity's Last Hope - The Fall of Epoch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:31 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Humanity's Last Hope - The Fall of Epoch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Humanity's Last Hope - The Fall of Epoch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:16 am

Wow, this roleplay sounds really nice. I'ma gonna make a character now.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:27 am

So sorry for not replying to your PM... Something is wrong on my end or I'm a complete douche who can't operate this website properly... I am keeping with this RP, I've just had difficulty getting to my comp the past two days.

macheteshark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 pm

This RP looks really good! I've submitted my character, and hope that perhaps he can be of use in your quest! :D Good luck, together we shall save humanity!
"Only after the world is set ablaze may people finally see the light..."
~ Phoenix - The Almighty God of Fire

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:27 pm

awesome! We'll probably get chased off course by the big worm thingy, so you can help us then.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:36 pm

Roger. I PMed macheteshark about when I should jump in, so I hope to be able to get in here soon. You two can't survive alone. :P

Centi85
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Well if both of you are fine, I can get a post in tonight! :D

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:53 am

I do hope that post didn't clash with any ideas either of you two had in mind. :P I decided though it was best Dean introduce himself the right way, with a literal bang. :)

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:29 am

Since Sean has no idea where this base is, I'ma let one of you guys follow up. Feel free to drag Sean around as much as you like ;D.

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:31 am

Considering we're in charge of protecting her, someone has to stay infront of her. :P Unless you want to end up behind her, chasing down whatever assailant snatched her up in our carelessness. :) lol I know what you mean though. :P

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Oh you guys! So thoughtful... haha, you'll need to stay on your toes! I have a twist coming up!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 pm

oooh, a twist! does it involde the strange noises in the tunnel of doom?

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:29 pm

counter twist! Muahaha! Well, I probably won't die yet. probably...

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:39 pm

Wow, somehow i was, yet I wasn't expecting that. Oh lord... Now I have to find out how to keep everyone alive.. Grr :P

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:17 pm

Can I just say you guys are refreshingly awesome to rp with! You're all creating the world and story in an abbaokutely fantastic way! I have the most vivid picture of your. Characters when I read them! I also apologise if there are any mistakes in my current posts.. I'm on a phone as I am impatient and autocorrect is making me thoroughly stabby

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:17 am

Hey Guys, I made a new RP its called Fading Light... I don't mean to blow smoke up my chimney but I really like RPing with you guys and if you' like to check it out.. just search it.. because I am way too lazy right now to copy a link here... anyway, its just a thought! :)

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 pm

Haha, ok I'll check it out.

As a side note, Looks like the girls took the wormy path...

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Centi85 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:44 pm

Aye I'll check it too, sounds interesting.

Poor girls... lol I'll have to reread, I can't remember which way you went. :P

Centi85
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby macheteshark on Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 am

WORMS FOR EVERYONE! I think it's a great chance for character to work outside a protective role for Alyssa a good way for time to pass in the story... I say that because at the moment, well actually throughout the whole story so far, I've been trying to keep track of the "time" we have left... roughly we've spent about 4 hours together, so it'd be about mid-morning on Epoch (if anyone was unclear) but the fact we're in a cave system kind of throws that off, but in saying that too, it allows for time to pass by and increase their urgency... Anyway though, going strong guys, keep the plot progression up, you're doing fantastic! Lovin' it!

macheteshark
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rockPolotics on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:09 am

I'ma gonna hold up on posting for now, gonna let the girls try to work something out :)

rockPolotics
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!