Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Pokemon: Precious Items and Dragons

a part of “Pokemon: Precious Items and Dragons”, a fictional universe by DriftingPillow.

The greatest love story: Romeo and Juliet. He was no Romeo, and she sure wasn't no Juliet. [Remake]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: Precious Items and Dragons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:14 am

Welcome back to the new "Pokemon: Precious Items and Dragons". Yes, this one is a remake/restart, how ever you want to see it as. The first one was not going the way I had planned, and I was extremely busy these past few weeks so I wasn't able to post anything myself. So, I have restarted it. If you would like to be apart of this or re-join it, please do not hesitate to sign-up and reserve a spot. All threads have been made accordingly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Pokemon: Precious Items and Dragons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:08 am

oh I'm itching to get in on this one. Just need to make up my mind so I follow the rules by not going "oh yeah"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arête on Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:51 am

Whew! Finally submitted my character. Please do tell if I must make changes.

And thanks, Fencer, for helping me out. ^_^
"The truth hurts, but so do lies."

Arête
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:48 pm

Alright guys, I will be gone for the next two-three weeks. This will give everyone enough time to finish their character sheets and go over a few minor details if need be. Again, I will be gone for a few weeks, going on a trip so I won't be near a computer...at all :D

See ya soon guys!

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arête on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:11 am

Mmmkay, have a nice trip!

Everyone's characters look so interesting! Interesting pokemon choices and personalities.

Arête
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 pm

So Drifting are you back and are we going to start soon?
ImageSam, could you be any cooler?
No, guess not.

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:18 am

Well since she gave away the plot to another person I guess we aren't starting. Damn

ceh12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:14 am

Sorry I haven't been on as of late. I have been so busy with work and family drama, however; I did NOT give away the plot to another person...ceh12, will you let me know where you saw the plot because I wasn't around to give the plot away, let alone be asked about it. Sorry guys I will try to get everything started by this weekend.

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:11 pm

Here not sure about it. Its basicly the same but a few minor changes and it said you gave them permission for something.

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DriftingPillow on Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:52 am

Bah,...I forgot XD

I let her use my photobucket account to use the pictures. It's one of my friends so it's okay. I thought it was someone else xD

Thanks for letting me know though ceh12 :]

DriftingPillow
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ceh12 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:08 am

Ah well just thought Id say something but yeah

ceh12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:07 am

Is this still open? Could I apply for Trapinch or Oshawott?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!