Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Living in the Limelight

Band 1 Discussion

a part of “Living in the Limelight”, a fictional universe by Erik7622.

Two bands, linked by a few threads both musical and personal, are now heading into the same studio to record what they hope to be their big break albums. What comes of this odd arrangement? (All band members taken; auxiliary characters welcome!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Living in the Limelight”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Band 1 Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:02 am

This topic is for discussion of the material and dynamics of Band 1, Izzie's band.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Band 1 Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:14 am

My ideas for Band 1:

With regards to structure, I'd figured on two lead guitarists, with one singing (that'd be Izzie), a bassist, and a drummer.

With regards to sound, I was thinking pretty much death metal, in the vein of Suffocation.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:09 pm

Ideas thus far put forth with regards to Band 1's name (by, as it were, Band 1's only two people :v) for posterity and for whomever decides to RP the bassist, when such a person steps up to that plate:

Psychosis - Asphyxiation - Dismemberment - Autopsy - Clockwork Cadaver

I'm a fan of Psychosis myself :P

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:23 am

Psychosis has a nice ring to it.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Erik7622 on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:52 pm

If there's no opposition to "Psychosis" I'll change the name to that. I have agreement from Armageddon that the other band shall be named "Cor Leonis" pending further ideas. If we get that, we can probably start, fragmented as we are.

Erik7622
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!