Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forgotten Plane

The Forgotten Plane

a part of “The Forgotten Plane”, a fictional universe by Oblivian.

If you end up losing your very existence, lost in a forgotten plane of your world like a ghost, would you do anything, even abuse the newly unlocked ability this world gives, to find a way back?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forgotten Plane”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Forgotten Plane

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:58 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Forgotten Plane"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Re: The Forgotten Plane

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KitKit on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:16 pm

May I reserve the Imagination Key?
A rose without it's thorns is just a flower.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KitKit
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:23 pm

I would love to reserve the Light Key if I may. Also, are we allowed to play multiple characters?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:58 pm

Hmm well I like a one character per person in my RPs, I believe it helps better in concentrating you know? ^^; and sure, be sure to give me good ones then XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:05 pm

Alright, I was just wondering as I like to help balence the gender ratio if it gets out of hand. I will submit my character tomorrow when I'm not running on a can of Sprite. XD

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Alright we got Dark and Imagination up. wonder if we'll get any people playing Outcast members to join some time soon.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:42 pm

Ok since all three keys are up I set up the starter post. Feel free to post up when you can.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:48 pm

Has KitKit abandoned their characters?

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:19 pm

It looks like it.....

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:46 pm

So would you like me to post or should we wait? Also, have you posted anything in Roleplayers Wanted? I'm sure an original idea like this will attract attention.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 pm

we can continue for now without the third. It's not like it's desperately needed yet. if after a good amount of time still nothing comes up then I'll go ahead. I mean I have been waiting for your post all this time ^^;

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:56 pm

Haha, alright I just wasn't sure. Expect a post from me soon.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:51 am

Hi, I was wondering if I could have the Imagination Key? However, instead of adopting the previously abandoned character, I would like to create a new one of my own, if it's okay with you.

Tell you what, I'll just submit the application and you can have a look at it and tell me what you think? Thanks!
This is a story about two boys
The taller one has a gun tucked into his waistband
He thinks the bullets are meant for him.
The older one has a record player in his head
He sings along to the same five songs.
They know each other
Down to the colour of blood
And the sound of bones breaking.
But they are strangers.
The one with the gun keeps forgetting the words
And the boy with the music won't let him shoot.

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:31 am

Looks good to me. I'll accept.

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TaniaSoulEater on Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:10 am

Thanks! So can I start posting?

TaniaSoulEater
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:23 am

Sure nothing holding you back right? XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Hello, would it be all right if I take the part of an outcast?

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oblivian on Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:11 pm

yeah it's all good. there's a reason why I put that up on the character list XD

Oblivian
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diarmuid O'Dyna on Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Um... well it posted twice for some reason. So yeah. ( ̄□ ̄;)

Diarmuid O'Dyna
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!