Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One Diferent Earth

Character Creation

a part of “One Diferent Earth”, a fictional universe by SuperSmash.

Aliens, elves, humans, demons, dimensional creatures, machines, monsters, technology, magic, and everything you can imagine may exist in some part of this large world. This universe holds a possibility that no other can hold.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One Diferent Earth”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Creation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperSmash on Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Hello everyone. Hope to have a few applications in the next days. This roleplay will come to more than what it seems for now.
I'll give already a thanks for those who are thinking to join up.
Super Smash, The Defender

"Only a true defender knows the agony of a failure, when everything he stood for has fallen." - Super Smash

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SuperSmash
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Character Creation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orion Vryce on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:48 am

Just wanted to say, I read your whole post. I'm definitly interested and will begin whipping up a... monster... Character! I meant character! =)
Socrates once said........ To fear death, my friends, is only to think ourselves wise, without being wise: for it is to think that we know what we do not know. For anything that men can tell, death may be the greatest good that can happen to them: but they fear it as if they knew quite well that it was the greatest of evils. And what is this but that shameful ignorance of thinking that we know what we do not know?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Orion Vryce
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperSmash on Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Well, of course! As told there, the character can be literaly anything. Hope we can get this one running.

SuperSmash
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Can I make a character that already exists? Not in the way like using ash's pikachu, but using the appearance, name, and powers of a character, but completely different back story and personality and stuff?

Gypsy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperSmash on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:11 am

In that way, i don't mind. As inreal life, there are also people with same face structure (although this is very rare), personality, age and name. So yes, you can.

SuperSmash
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperSmash on Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:25 am

And between, as soon as you guys submit the character and it is aproved, you may start to RP right away.

SuperSmash
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:15 pm

I'm sorry man, but some stuff came up, and I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to juggle being in three role plays for a while. I'm going to be having some trouble keeping up with the two I already joined, so I'm not going to be able to get it on with this one. I wish you the best though.

Gypsy
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperSmash on Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:47 pm

No worries. If you still decide to show up in this one, you don't really need to come up every day. Also, "excuses" may given in RP for those moments. I use them up myself x3 Anyway, good luck with the ones you have now! :D

SuperSmash
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:30 pm

You know what? No. I will do this RP if I have to cut off my leg with a feather to do it. I only have to post once every few days, right? I'm gonna do this. I can't just back out of this now, my pride won't allow it. My character will be done in an hour... Maybe a bit more, but it will be done today.

Gypsy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperSmash on Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Heh.. alright. Not need to kill yourself with it anyway. This RP is mostly a free lancing. The description remarks that well i think.

SuperSmash
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Well, I finished it. Honestly, it would've only take me an hour, but other stuff kept on happening and my computer is getting a little slow. But either way, it's done.

Gypsy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperSmash on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Great, already accepted and all. Sounds quite good to me. You may start whenever you like.

SuperSmash
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!