Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Lucid Dreamers: Revolution

Talk of the lucid dreamers

a part of “Lucid Dreamers: Revolution”, a fictional universe by MegaKooala12.

Continuing the original, this roleplay tells of a corrupted dream world and the creatures that fight to restore balance, peace, and freedom. (Always Accepting)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lucid Dreamers: Revolution”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Talk of the lucid dreamers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:04 am

Here we can talk about our irl Lucid dreams and other such things that may relate.
ImageImage

FEAR ME LOVE ME FOR I AM YOUR KING

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Talk of the lucid dreamers

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:59 am

Nice. ^^ SO what kinda dreams have you had with the other peoples???
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dimon lord on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:52 am

Well ill talk about my most.....vivid dream. It was odd, very odd. I have never had a dream like this one before nor have I ever again. In fact the this dream haunts me still in a way. Fist if I am to explain this properly I should talk about how i got into this dream. It was around four years ago and I was in boy scouts and I was twiddling away at a piece of wood when my hand slipped and cut open my finger. The cut was not to bad though it was deep bleeding a bit but no real damage. I proceeded to go get a band aid and when I got to the nurses office everything went black. Then almost immediately afterwords I found myself standing in a world of pure wight nothing for miles. Then suddenly I saw this girl, A bit younger then myself at the time. I could not see her face as she was surrounded by a wight fog. The girl had a pure wight dress that blended in with the background making it so I could see very little of her. I could see her mouth, her shoulders and a bit of her torso. We stood there for around 200 seconds each one seemed to be an hour but i know it was in my head, which was odd because this would have been in my head. I called out to the girl and the girl smiled and then said something but i could not hear her, it was as if she was being muffled but I could feel her words reach my core, making my heart pound faster and making my blood race. I tried to approach her I was suddenly blinded by a wight light, and I found myself on the floor surrounded by several people in a panic. I had been out for only 17 seconds. Any ideas on what this could mean?

dimon lord
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmaric_Angel on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:22 am

Okay first let me say this: reading that gave me goose bumps. 0.o
Second: When you dream of something and remember it; it almost always means your subconscious is trying to tell you something it views as urgent. The more you remember the more important the message is. And if you remember only a piece it means your subconscious views that silver of the dream as what you need to realize. Now that has always been my theory and as such let us break the dream down in sections hmm?

First off the Boy Scout Segment:
Your own experience as a boy scout will definitely affect this dream symbol. If you were never a boy scout and dream that you are, then it signifies your commitment and discipline toward some task. The dream may emphasize a sense of community, belonging, and helpfulness.

Second when you Cut your finger:
To dream that you have a cut suggests that you are being let down or being undermined.

Third when you bleed:
To see blood in your dream represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments, To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.

Fourth the nurse aspect of the dream:
To see a nurse in your dream means that you need to take time out in order to heal, mentally, physically and spiritually.

Fifth when you backed out:
Black symbolizes the unknown, the subconscious, danger, mystery, darkness, death, mourning, rejection, hate or malice.The color invites you to delve deeper in your subconscious in order to gain a better understanding of yourself. It also signifies a lack of love and lack of support. More positively, black represents potential and possibilities. It is like a clean or blank slate.

Sixth the eery white fog and the white dress and all that:
White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life.Alternatively, white refers to a clean, blank slate. Or it may refer to a cover-up. In Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

Seventh the little girl:
To see a girl in your dream represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you are behaving immaturely in some situation. Alternatively, a girl represents the feminine qualities of your character.

Eighth being blinded by the bright white light:
To dream that you are blind represents your refusal to see the truth or your lack of awareness to a problem. Perhaps you are rejecting something about yourself or your situation. Are you refusing to see any other point of view except your own? Consider the pun, "turning a blind eye".

Ninth when your heart was racing and you were in a panic:
To dream that you are in a panic indicates a lack of control and power in your life. You are feeling helpless in some situation or unable to make a clear decision.Calm down.

Does this make any sense to you or no?

Nightmaric_Angel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!