Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Traitors of Olympus

Traitors of Olympus

a part of “Traitors of Olympus”, a fictional universe by KittyQueen.

One day you're being recognized as one of the greatest heroes that has ever existed, the next, you're running from the same people who praised you. 12x12 rp. 3 roles left.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Traitors of Olympus”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Traitors of Olympus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:25 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Traitors of Olympus"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Traitors of Olympus

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:28 pm

OHMYGOD IM IN. HADES PLEASE! Shit....im RP-flooded.. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Silverlight138 wrote:OHMYGOD IM IN. HADES PLEASE! Shit....im RP-flooded.. XD

I'll reserve the spot for you. Male or female?

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:32 pm

Hmm good question. I guess il take a female role.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Could I reserve the son of Khione?

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:39 pm

Vexilous wrote:Could I reserve the son of Khione?

Done and Done!

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 pm

Say, @Kittyqueen, could we take a look at your character? I want to make sure that im doing the CS as per instructed.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Silverlight138 wrote:Say, @Kittyqueen, could we take a look at your character? I want to make sure that im doing the CS as per instructed.

I'm about to post her! Sorry, I'm changing some stuff last minute.

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Okay hang on a sec, ive got a question. The demigods didnt really betray the olympians did they? Only one among them is the traitor. Will you be sending a PM to whoever whose going to play that role? Because according to your suggested interrogation questions, it gives me the impression that the demigods have all deliberately betrayed the olympians.. yet the background info tells us that the olympians were merely given some "brainwash" effects to make it seem like the demigods were betrayers.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:00 am

Silverlight138 wrote:Okay hang on a sec, ive got a question. The demigods didnt really betray the olympians did they? Only one among them is the traitor. Will you be sending a PM to whoever whose going to play that role? Because according to your suggested interrogation questions, it gives me the impression that the demigods have all deliberately betrayed the olympians.. yet the background info tells us that the olympians were merely given some "brainwash" effects to make it seem like the demigods were betrayers.

You've pretty much got it. They fought in the war and stood out as heroes. The best of their generation. Kronos used the goddess of memory and she gave the Olympians fake memories in which the demigods turn out to e traitors. They were all just suddenly taken in for interrogation and have to idea what is going on, except that they're the enemy now. The interrogators are trying to get them to tell the 'truth' but they were never on the opposing side, they never betrayed Olympus, and the interrogators believe they are lying.
It it a little more clear now?

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:25 am

Yeap, thank you very much for the clarification ^_^ Okay i have one last question, sorry for the annoying-ness haha. Is it a must to use realistic images? Can it be digital art? It doesnt look anime, i promise.

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:31 am

Silverlight138 wrote:Yeap, thank you very much for the clarification ^_^ Okay i have one last question, sorry for the annoying-ness haha. Is it a must to use realistic images? Can it be digital art? It doesnt look anime, i promise.

Go ahead and use it as long as it does look pretty realistic.

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 am

Is it cool if I try out as a son of Zeus?

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KittyQueen on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 am

Nekohina wrote:Is it cool if I try out as a son of Zeus?

Sure! I'll reserve the spot for you.

KittyQueen
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:38 am

Okie dokie, my character is ready for accepting ^_^Hope you find her quite the interesting one XD And i do hope ive done the interrogating scene correctly..

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:19 am

Alright, I'll be going for the son of Athena... again. I think all demi-god RPs I've ended up with that. I'll get a character sheet written up.
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:20 am

A child of Athena? Haha she is another of my favourite olympian as well. Eyyyy, hopefully more people join this ^_^

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:03 pm

Well too many may cause a problem.
Anyway, I have a rather irritated question: Where the hell do people find these photos for their characters?! Google is no help.

Silver, I see our characters having a interesting interaction. Similar is someways, butting heads in others.
Last edited by TemplarWarden on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Silverlight138 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:11 pm

Tell me about it, i have trouble finding pictures for my characters as well - though female pictures are much easier to find. uhmmm actually i have lots of pics saved in a folder as potential character pics, and i do happen to have a pic of this realllly cute digital art male. http://i47.tinypic.com/1425z5f.jpg You can use him if you want, crop out the ice cream or sumthing i guess ... XD

And in any case, il always type "digital art female" in the search box. Instead of looking at the google images generated only, i visit the sites listed.. so yeah, picture hunting is tedious. I love digital art, they are always so pretty and the pictures are classy ^_^

Silverlight138
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UniqueYetUnoriginal on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Ah, I'm in! I shall be reserving daughter of Apollo please and thank yous :) and I usually find that tumblr comes in handy or pictures, or instead of actually going on the website I search tumblr saudades in Google Images.. not sure what it mean but it gets me good images! xD

UniqueYetUnoriginal
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!