Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Young Master/Mistress and Butler/Maid.

Character Mail Call!

a part of “Young Master/Mistress and Butler/Maid.”, a fictional universe by SugarPlum2.

((No longer Accepting Characters!)) Every heir in the country is required to attend to Masuta Academy, where students are trained to become the suitable successors for their family's business.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Young Master/Mistress and Butler/Maid.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Character Mail Call!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:50 pm

( I received Sugarplum's pemission before following through with makig this topic. It is basically a place where roleplayers can ask the characters questions. Feel free to ask whatever question you like (within reason), and the characters asked them will answer them as soon as they can. This is both for laughs and information. (Inspiration came from watching three episodes of "Lucky Star" (In Japanese, with English subs), where at the end of each episode you see two of the anime's characters in a show bit called the "Lucky Channel" (or "Channel Lucky", I don't know which.))

Me: Aaron and Othniel, you are on in three... two... one... hit it!

Charles: *Enthusiastic like a host is in any reality show (all the characters are the host, in this case)* 'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, everybody! I'm Charles Aaron, live with you, in the OOC, with my yankie butler and best mate, Eliab Othniel!

Eliab: *In a dull kind of voice, smiling* 'Ey!

Charles: *Smirk* I'll work with you on that, mate.

Eliab: *shrugs* I just... don't say much, most of the time.

Charles: *gives a playful nudge* You could have fooled me with how you interact with Katherine!

Eliab: *nervous laugh* Why don't we just... change the subject a little?

Charles: *placing an elbow on the desk, his head resting on the hand* Oh, yeah... now I remember...

Eliab: *acting casual, so to make a save* What is it?

Charles: *back to his enthusiastic tone, both hands on the desk* We almost forgot that there is mail, already! *pulls out the envelope* This is from ZacharyTC! It reads... *clears throat* "Now, I already know the answer to the question, but I will ask, anyway: Could you ellaborate on what kind of pressure is put onto you from your father, Eliab?"

Eliab: *Shrugs again* Well, that's as good as any question to answer, so I'll indulge the crowd some. Anyway, for starters, my brother, Thomas, is not particularly one to let relationships get in the way of his career in Horticulture. As such, he leaves little time for a social life, thus he does not even allow himself time to date anybody. Because of that, and the fact Rebecca, as far as I know, never expressed much interest in dating or relationships, either, I'm the most likely of the Othniel siblings to continue the family line. So, my dad is always reminding me of how I should behave and present myself, telling me proper manners, giving lessons on parenting, and all that jazz. Basically, I am being pressured to mature at a quicker pace than Thomas had and also more quickly than Rebecca is maturing, right now.

Rebecca: Hey!

Charles: You seem to be mature enough, to me, mate.

Eliab: Well, anyway, now you know the answer to the question.

Charles: *to the roleplayers* Well, now it's your turn to ask us questions! Stay tuned for more fun and answers as the questions and answers keep rolling!

Eliab: Please keep them all within reason, fellas and ladies.
[CENTER]Image

Monsters create victims. Some victims become monsters to return the favor to the monsters who victimize them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Character Mail Call!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:29 am

Me: Othniel and Aaron, you are on... now.

Charles: 'Ello, again, everybody! I'm Charles Aaron, with my yankie butler and best mate, Eliab Othniel!

Eliab: 'Ey! Check this out! *puts on his New York Yankies cap and places a fake cigar in his mouth* Mirm ne nreat brambimo!

Charles: *cocks his head* What?

Eliab: *shrugs* Mirm ne nreat brambimo!

Charles: *smirk* What?

Eliab: *pulls the fake cigar out of his mouth* I'm the great bambino.

Charles: Oh.

Eliab: In case you guys don't know, I just did an imitation of a scene from a classic movie called, The Sandlot.

Charles: And the great bambino refers to Babe Ruth, the legend among legends in baseball. Among other legends are Lou Gehrig...

Eliab: And Jackie Robinson.

Charles: You're leading on to something, are you?

Eliab: Maybe, maybe not. You'll just have to find out in-character.

Charles: Oh, I'm sure I will find out. Anyway, we have more mail from ZacharyTC. *picks up an envelope and smirks before handing it to Eliab* You read it, mate.

Eliab: Who's it for?

Charles: Katherine.

Eliab: *blushes* Shouldn't we wait until she...

Charles: Nope.

Eliab: *sighs in resignation* Fine... *stops blushing before starts reading* "Hi, Katherine. This is Zachary. Now, anime girl fanboy stuff aside, I am a bit curious about something. It says in the pivate messages which made up for one conversation between you and Eliab (or was it in the roleplay, itself?) that you two both talked about how you spend time with your dogs. Now, considering the temperament of some dogs (like with people, some dogs can be uncomfotable around other dogs) I pose this query: Do you think Goldie, your Afghan hound, would get along with Davy, Eliab's Boston terrier?"

Charles: Well, we'll be back with Katherine's response to that question!

Eliab: *glares at Charles*

Charles: What?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Me: *Backstage* Katherine there was a letter for you. Eliab read the question already, so why don't you go out there and answer it for our viewers.

Katherine: Alright! *Walks out on stage and sits in the empty seat next to Eliab*

Me: Okay, and we're back on.

Katherine: *A bit enthusiastic with a dash of nervousness* Hello everybody and welcome back. I'm Katherine Prescott here to answer the question Mr. ZacharyTC sent me. *Smiles and takes a breath* So if you are now tuning in, the question was if I think my Afghan hound, Goldie, would get along with Eliab's Boston terrier, Davy. Well, first off, that's a somewhat strange question to ask. But I do think that Goldie would get along quite fine with Davy. She's a lovable dog that get along with mostly every other dog out there. I bet it would be funny seeing the two of them playing together since she'd be a lot bigger than him. *Giggles*

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Me: *just holding back laughter; at the same time, trying to hold back my "Kawaii" squeal ((I'm that big of a fan of anime girls! They're just so cute!))*

Eliab: *blushes as Katherine sits next to him and answers the question given to her. Waits until she is finished to speak.* Yeah, it was a rather random question, wasn't it? And, yes, it would be hilarious to see those two playing together. Dogs tend to not differentiate between sizes, as far as I know, so... yeah. *blush disappearing before she can see it* Anyway, I just received word that there is yet another letter. Once again, it's from ZacharyTC. *looks at the envelope and smirks, handing it to Charles* Your turn to read, buddy.

Charles: Who's it for?

Eliab: Anna-Beth.

Charles: *blushes* Oh. Well, uh... *ahem* I had you read Katherine's letter, so I guess it's... *pauses and makes a save* only fair that we take turns. *reads the letter* "Hi, Anna. I'm Zachary. Again, setting aside anime girl fanboy stuff, you did mention to Charles that you would love to have him meet your parents. He seems nervous about what the outcome would be." *crumples the paper a bit, in embarrassment before continuing.* "However, it was mentioned in an earlier post that your parents thought the Aaron family a good one. Is there anything in particular for Charles to avoid doing while meeting them?"

Eliab: *smirk is gone, replaced with concern* Charles, you're in quite a pickle, huh? Especially with how Andrew might react?

Charles: *glaring angrily at Eliab* Oh, hush! I'm not scared of him!

Eliab: The promise you made...

Charles: I'm quite aware of that!

Eliab: *rolls his eyes* Okay...

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AngelBell on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Me: *hurrying her along* C'mon, Anna, love, go on, go on!

Anna: *standing offstage nervously* Oh, no I couldn't, really, I can't--

Me: *shoves her onto the soundstage with a roll of the eyes*

Anna: *stumbles, recovers, nervously waves and smiles* Uh...hullo...I'm Anna-Beth Anderson...um...right...sit down...*hurries over and nudges into a seat beside Charles, offers him a hesitant smile* Right...I'm here. Sorry, what was the question? *leans over Charles to read it, silently mouthing the words* Anything to avoid...oh! Right. Parents. Mine. Right. Well, first off, don't talk about court cases. Any of them. At all. Whatsoever. They'll lose their minds and talk about it all night. Rather obnoxious. Um...discussing family things is good, to a point. What parties you've been to, what big goings-ons have happened as of late, such and such like that. But they hate the American stock market. Oh, and don't look Daddy straight in the eye. He's a bit testy, like my brother is. *beams brightly* Oh, but I know Mother will just love you, have all sorts of questions for--

From offset: "I'll be damned if he comes to my house!" "Andrew, sit down!" "No! There's no way I'm letting him in my house, near my parents, or near my sister!" "You sit down right now or I'll make you short and mute!" "..."

Anna: *winces in embarrasment, and smiles at everyone* Right. Well. Actually, I've got a few questions here! *pulls out a few papers, grabs one and leans close to read it* The first one is for Katherine--hi, Katherine! *waves sweetly to her*--from AngelBell. She asks, 'Katherine, if I recall correctly, you had an asthma attack type thing a while ago. Are you feeling any better?' *puts paper down* Oh yes! I remember that! I was so scared! Are you doing better?
Right, and before I forget, there was another! *flicks to different paper, reads it and blushes brightly* Oh...erm...for Charles...um...from AngelBell as well...she asks, 'Charles, I've heard tell that you're a bit of a ladies' man. So are you gonna put a ring on little Annie's finger, or is it a love-her-and-leave-her type deal?' *looks up, bites lip gently* Oh, I'm sure you don't have to answer that if you don't want to!
"I wasn't fighting BEARS!" ~Kyo Sohma

AngelBell
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Charles: *Smiles back at Anna, shows the letter, and listens. Once Andrew blurts out and finished his rants, Charles shudders.* I have a feeling it's not going to end well on the occassion...

Eliab: *shrugs, then hears the question regarding Katherine. Turns to look at her.* I remember that moment in the cafeteria, Katherine but you seem to be doing fine, now. Am I wrong?

Charles: *listens to the rest prior to hearing the part where AngelBell asks him the question. Holds Anna' hand.* It's quite all right, Anna. *to the crowd. * Anyway, to answer AngelBell's question, it's true that I was a bit flirtatious with the ladies, in the past. But, that changed after meeting Anna. In other words, I'm sticking with her. No doubt about it.

Eliab: Why are your eyes squinting?

Charles: Trying to see the words up on that sign there. Somebody just put it up.

Eliab: *looks at what Charles is trying to read.* It says, "Be on the look out for any changes in a character's appearence due to a condition." *Looks back at Charles and sees a connection.* When did things start getting blurry for you, bud?

Charles: Three days ago, I think. Why?

Eliab: I don't know, but I have my suspiscions. *looks back at Katherine.* Anyway, you are doing fine, now, right?

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Katherine: *frowns slightly* Ah, yes. I'm doing quite fine actually. Though I do feel like maybe I may have overreacted when that incident happened...

Sasha: *walks on stage and sits down next to Katherine* Hey Katherine, you forgot the letter you're suppose to read backstage. *places letter in front of her*

Katherine: Oh, well why don't you read it Sasha? I don't see why I have to.

Sasha: Well because I already have a letter I need to read. So you got to read this one.

Katherine: *holds up letter and looks at it* Okay than, here's a letter from Miss SugarPlum2. It's a question for Eliab and asks "Hello Eliab, this is Luci (or who you may know as SugarPlum2) Awhile ago you mentioned auditioning for one of the school's musicals. What play were you planning on auditioning for? And what part?" Hmm, that seems like an excellent question. I've heard that this is will be the winter play, but I don't know what play it is... *glances at Eliab and smiles*

Sasha: Oh! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Sasha Pavlichenko and I'll be reading another letter from SugarPlum2. This time it's for Asami. "Hey Asami, Luci here. I'm a bit curious, what makes you so concealed? Why do you question Daileass' and Katherine's friendship for you? Oh! Also, have you spoked to Sasha about her being your maid yet?" He, I don't recall Asami ever asking me such a thing before. I wonder if she does want me as her maid...

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZacharyTC on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:43 pm

Eliab: *sees Katherine's smile and gives an awkward one in return. Shakes his head after a moment and smacks himself on the head to pull himself together.* Huh? What? Oh. The musical. Right. *looks towards the crowd with a blush.* Well, anyway, the musical is called, West Side Story. It's a Broadway classic based on Romeo and Juliet. It takes place on the west side of New York City during the fifties (I think), where there's a big feud between two gangs, the Jets and the Sharks. The Jets are the native-born group of guys who have dominated a street and and asphault park for quite some time. The Sharks are a gang of Puerto Rican immigrants who have been given a hard time by the white majority. The two groups can't seem to get along at all.

Of course, there's the sherrif (at leat, I think it's a sherrif, or a commissioner) trying to get rid of those gangs in time for election; he's your equivilent to the Prince in the the Shakespearean play, to an extent. Maria, on the Sharks side, is like Juliet, whereas the Jets' Tony is pure Romeo caliber. I thought about playing Tony, but I'm too short, plus...

Rebecca: *offstage* There's no way I'm acting out any romantic scenes with a relative of mine!

Me: *rolls eyes* Will you let your brother finish?

Eliab: *shrugs with the blush already gone* Actually, she summed up my thoughts rather well. Rebecca's going to want to play Maria (she's a nut for romantic dramas). If she were to get that role and I get Tony, w'ed have to pretend to kiss each other in certain scenes. *lets out a sound of disgust at the thought* No thanks. So, I made up my mind to play the part of Riff. He's sort of a combination of Mercutio, Benvolio, and the head of the Montague House. A colorful one, at that. Smart-mouthed, rough around the edges, sarcastic, a bit of a smooth talker, and a couple other things. He's pretty down-to-earth. Could be fun to do his part, especially that one song where he and the Jets poke fun at Officer Krupke.

Me: I found that song on Youtube. Riff is the main character singing it. Good thing My family has the video wtiht he movie, West Side Sotry. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq28qCklEHc

Eliab: Thanks, Zachary. Anway, that answers your question, Luci. *looks at the desk.* Another letter from Zachary? *Reads it and blushes* It's for Kathrine... *raises an eyebrow* along with Sasha? *glares at ZacharyTC* You're not cooking up some sort of love triangle with Luci, are you? I know romance is your favorite thing to work with, but sheesh!

Me: *smirk, with hand on my blonde beard* Maaaybe.

Eliab: *looks back at letter with an angry huff.* As if there weren't enough problems... anyway... It reads, "Hello, Katherine and Sasha! Zachary, here! First, for Katherine. there are a few charcters in here that are going to participate in sports. Were there anhy you have watched, in the past, that you enjoy spectating? Eliab, ealrier in this show, hinted at possibly joining the baseball team, Andrew is most definitely going for basketball, Rebecca is trying our for gymnastics, and Agatha loves swimming and soccer (what you Europeans call 'football'). And, for Sasha. You already met Rebecca's brother, Eliab, at the cafeteria. What are your current thoughts on him?" *rolls his eyes* I knew it... I love triangle is being schemed by Zachary and Luci...

Me: *holding back laughter* Hey! The path to love never did run smooth, as Shakespeare would say.

ZacharyTC
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SugarPlum2 on Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Katherine: West Side Story? I don't think I've seen that. Well, good luck on the auditions and I'll be looking forward to your performance if you get the part! *smiles* Oh! *shouts to backstage* And good luck to you too, Rebecca!

Me: *quietly laughing* Me? Planning such a romance...As if~ *slyish grin*

Katherine: *Ahem* As for the sports question. I quite enjoy watching, what I call, football the most. It's like a European thing. Almost all Europeans will tell you that their favorite sport is football. I also like basketball and baseball. Seems like a lot of people are joining in on sports...*quiet sigh*

Sasha: My thoughts? *looks over at Eliab* Hmm, I'd say he seems nice. *seems a bit bored* Well, I'm going to go back over to the backstage now. Good bye for now everyone! *waves and walked backstage*

SugarPlum2
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!