Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of the Ruinosus: The Return

Important Notices!!!

a part of “Rise of the Ruinosus: The Return”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

There isn’t a choice for these young Keeper’s … if they don’t fight, than the world as they know it will be consumed by evil. It will become Hell on Earth. (CLOSED)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of the Ruinosus: The Return”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Important Notices!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Alright guys!!! I got the site where all the Magical Creatures are coming from! I have it on the Introduction page under the Magic Arts Club rules. So if I or Roland have a creature in a post without a URL , it came from that site. If you guys want to say something about a creature, then go on that site, look what for what you want and attach a URL to your post so that everyone knows what it is, does and looks like (if a picture is avalible.).

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Important Notices!!!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Another thing that might be helpful. When your character or your demon are conversing with someone elses demon, just tag the person in the post, if that helps anyone at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:38 pm

So, everyone is starting the next day! XD I understand that everyone is starting up school again, so I wish you all luck. Please post when you can, but don't let it get in the way of your education!! XD Thank you so much and I wish you all well. Any questions, go ahead and ask.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:26 am

Posted the sheet for Bryce's little sister. This shall be fun XD

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Okay! We need to start thinking up more of a story line and where we want out characters to go. I've got an idea of where Lilly goes, but we have to cordinate so this turns out perfectly. If we have a story line, it will be eassier to follow if you miss a few days of posting or whatnot, XD If anyone has any ideas, go head and say them and we can discuss them.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:21 am

Well I believe Bryce will follow Lilly in whatever her goals may be. Annie will be doing the council's bidding as to be determined later XP but first they need their reunion O.o he's so gonna get flying tackle hugged.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Allan Walker on Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:29 am

i have no idea where roberts gonna end up. all i know is that he is going to eventually take the kids he picks to the council. hell just go along with you guys till i see a good spot.
Dude! So uncool!

I told you she was hot.

But she is my ex! Number 1 man rule, don't date your best friends ex!

Does that mean I'm not a man??

No ... It means your an idiot.

Allan Walker
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!