Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Star Wars: Remnants of the Republic

a part of “Star Wars: Remnants of the Republic”, a fictional universe by Tyeson.

Order 66 has been issued, and most of the Jedi Order destroyed. However, there are those who still linger on the edge of the galaxy, holding onto dear life as they witness the rise of the Empire..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Remnants of the Republic”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyeson on Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:54 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Star Wars: Remnants of the Republic"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyeson
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Star Wars: Remnants of the Republic

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyeson on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:06 pm

Well this is a tad depressing. Gypsy123 I approved your character and I think she's great, but you left out the Force Sensitive Abilities. Hopefully more players will stumble upon this RP and we can build on it.

EDIT* I meant the specialized skills, not the force sensitive abilities.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tyeson
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Oh, I must have deleted it by accident. I will fix it. Thanks for accepting. Finger crossed more people will join.

fixed it

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:13 am

Could I reserve a spot for a Sith Lord in advance? I won't have the time right now to make a character but I can later in the day.
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zombicide93 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Would it be okay to send in a different character type? I was thinking about making a rogue Repbulic operative who aids Jedi.

Zombicide93
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyeson on Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:59 am

@Asper Yeah that's fine.

@Zombicide The Republic is technically broken but yes a rouge operative who used to work with the Republic and fled during Order 66 is perfectly ok

Tyeson
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyeson on Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:04 am

Awesome, so it looks like we are slowly but surely building a good group of characters for this. If anyone has any comments or concerns or wants to add their own variations to the storyline then feel free to ask. I'm going to make another thread for open suggestions and a third for whats happening throughout the universe during the progression of the story.

Tyeson
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:36 am

Sounds like a plan

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Travis_black on Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm

I was thinking on making a jedi Hysalrian is that good?

Travis_black
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyeson on Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Yeah that's fine Travis

Tyeson
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:00 am

I would like to play as a Commando loyalist and as the third Jedi, if it isn't too much trouble.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:58 pm

I posted my character last night. If there is any more information I need to add before you approve it, or that you think will enhance my character, please feel free to mention it. I left the information rather bare-bones compared to my usual character profiles because I figured that this RP would focus more on the present actions of our characters.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tyeson on Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Cha-Kun I love your character! I'll accept him and the Jedi if you'd still like that spot. But he does need a disguise. If he is with Jay & his padawan on Taris, wearing his standard suit of armor is going to attract heaps of attention.

Tyeson
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:12 pm

Well because he has customized his armor he will just claim to be a regular Mandalorian mercenary or bounty hunter.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:36 pm

Hello to my new comrades in arms! I wish to extend salutations and felicitations to you all as we begin this adventure in the name of the Republic!

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:39 pm

Greetings Cha-Kun, looking forward to Role Playing with you and who ever else joins.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolf1992 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:18 pm

This roleplay looks interesting. I might try to come up with a good character for the jedi apperentice role :)

wolf1992
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:57 pm

I just had an awesome idea for a droid gang leader, except no one knows that he's a droid. He'd be like GO-TO a.k.a. "Goto". Except instead of a probe droid he'd be a bipedal droid.

cha-kun
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gypsy123 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 pm

I'm concerned that we aren't going to get enough people. I can advertise on some of the forums if you want Tyeson. I just don't want the role play to die before we even get the chance to start.

Gypsy123
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby megadonkey30 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Hey, i think I'm going to join as the Jedi padawan, be expecting my character application :)

megadonkey30
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!