Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Training for Deception

Training for Deception

a part of “Training for Deception”, a fictional universe by Gabriella.

It isn't a life you choose, but a life that you are chosen for. Agents? We are. Mistakes? We are not.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Training for Deception”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Training for Deception

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:25 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Training for Deception"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Training for Deception

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:25 am

I would love to reserve a female character if that is alright (Hippopotamus, just so you know I've read the rules)
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:05 am

Unfortunately, I had forgotten to subscribe to this thread, therefore I am a little behind in character reservations. So far, I have had two applications sent in for the female, neither in which had been reserved. That is fine, although both applications didn't contain enough information on their character, so I will be rejecting both (I guess I should have implied my expectations). I don't expect paragraph upon paragraph, but I do expect at minimum of five sentences for the biography. As for the personality, I am a little more lenient since I believe in the whole 'developing throughout' concept. :) So yeah, to the two people who sent in the female characters, feel free to add more to your application and send it in again. Considering the fact that there are three interested in that role, I will just choose the best application.

Edit: The website also isn't allowing me to reject or approve any character, so I will eventually personal message the two applicants for the female role, just in case neither of you have read this (I will also eventually message the third applicant for the male role). :)

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Therin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:14 pm

How does the reservation work? If possible I would like to reserve a male character as this RP seems like it could get really interesting, but I already sent in the application so it might be impossible to reserve a spot now?

EDIT: Nevermind.

The Therin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 pm

I was actually trying to accept your character last night, but for some reason it wasn't working. Are you no longer interested? If you are still, I will attempt accepting again. :)

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Therin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:49 am

Well yes, I am still interested in this. What I meant with the edit was simply that I didn't need an answer for my question. :)

The Therin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 pm

I just spent over fifteen minutes trying to figure out how to send a private message, even though I've been on this site for almost two years, JUST realized now that I have been unable to due to an insufficient amount of posts- the joys of creating a new account. They seriously need to fix their 'reject' buttons. :I

By the way, Therin, I accepted your character!

Edit: My own character will be up tomorrow.

I'll finish editing everything tomorrow.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Therin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:33 am

Oh yay :)

So, I should probably give you heads up, I'm pretty new on this site, making me unable to send PMs as well, or so it was the last time I checked. Anyways, I noticed your Introduction edit about rewriting the skelly, would you want me to re-apply with the same info for the RP using that one once it is finished? Or will the character I sent in do as is?

The Therin
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:37 pm

The Therin wrote:Oh yay :)

So, I should probably give you heads up, I'm pretty new on this site, making me unable to send PMs as well, or so it was the last time I checked. Anyways, I noticed your Introduction edit about rewriting the skelly, would you want me to re-apply with the same info for the RP using that one once it is finished? Or will the character I sent in do as is?

Haha, no problemo. It won't take too long before you unlock that feature, since I believe it is only 10 posts?

As for your skeleton, when I do add the improved skeleton, all I will expect of you is to edit your current character and add the details I will have added in. No need to reapply. But when the time comes, make sure you let me known when you finish so I known when to check it out. :) I guess I would say that I sort of rushed in making this thread, therefore leaving out a few things which I only recently thought of.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby t3hyoshi on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:16 pm

@Gabriella I fixed the character sheet.

t3hyoshi
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:32 pm

Alright. I updated the character sheet code and even changed the formatting. It is optional whether you change the format or just add in the new things. If you don't wish to copy and paste all of your information into a new sheet, simply add these:

Pair:
[Pair one or two]

Stage Name:
[Your 'undercover' name]

Markings:

...Onto your character sheet.

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:15 am

Hi there,

I'd like to apply for a female spot. I understand that you're not taking reservations and will only accept the best character sheet you see, so I'm going to go ahead and apply and then cross my fingers.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:11 pm

Alright, I am no longer accepting anymore female character sheets, only one more male. Within the next few hours I will post who I have decided on. I'm disregarding the new information and format I asked for the other two to change, and will be just looking at what I had originally asked for (since the other two have yet to edit their sheets). :)

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:37 pm

The female character that has gone through is... Drum roll please...
Nadiequerida's Madison Young!

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:18 am

Sweet! Thanks, Gabriella! I'm really looking forward to playing with you, and I'm glad you liked Madison. If there's anything you want me to change, just let me know.

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:03 pm

May I please reserve a male role?

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:03 pm

NadieQuerida wrote:Sweet! Thanks, Gabriella! I'm really looking forward to playing with you, and I'm glad you liked Madison. If there's anything you want me to change, just let me know.

Me, as well!

peace_of_mind7 wrote:May I please reserve a male role?

Yes you may. :)

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriella on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:48 pm

And so we are full...
After I finish my character I will finally begin the roleplay (which will probably be early tomorrow).
Also, The Therin, if you could just add the things onto your character, that would be great. :(

Gabriella
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NadieQuerida on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Can't wait! Tomorrow seems so far away, lol

NadieQuerida
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peace_of_mind7 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:52 pm

I'm pretty excited. I have a good feeling about this RP.

peace_of_mind7
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!