Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Gods: New Genesis

The Encyclopedia

a part of “The Gods: New Genesis”, a fictional universe by almostinsane.

In ancient days, the primordial gods withdrew from the world to allow humanity to decide their own fate. However, in the modern age, humanity finally manages to destroy itself. Now, new civilizations rise under their gods and the guidance of their Avatars

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Gods: New Genesis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Encyclopedia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:51 pm

Gods; New Genesis, The Encyclopedia.

Welcome! Welcome! This is The Encyclopedia of [http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/the-gods-new-genesis/]Gods; New Genesis[/url] RP.
This Thread is meant for the accepted RPers who are willing to go much deeper than what their CS has demanded them to, so without further delay, I will present to you with a starter CS which can be used and changed for each player's liking (you may even discard it and make up your own!)

Code: Select all
[b]God Name:[/b] What is the name of your god?
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Title:[/b] What are you a god of? Keep in mind you can't be something that is already chosen, so be original here.
[b]Gender:[/b]....
[b]Alignment:[/b] (Good, Evil, neutral, etc. and it is allowed to evolve as time passes).
[b]God Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[u]Enemies:[/u] Who does your God see as their enemy?
[u]Allies:[/u] Who do they trust? Why?

[b]Opinion of mortals:[/b] How do you see mortals? Your own race? Others?
[b]interference:[/b] How directly does your God interfere with the lives of his/hers worshipers? Is it appreciated? Is it worth it?

[b]God’s Domain:[/b] What is your God’s domain like? Words or pictures can be used.

[hr][/hr]

[b]Avatar Name:[/b] What is the name of your immortal leader?
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Title(s)/Rank:[/b]
[b]Avatar Appearance:[/b]
[b]Real Age:[/b]
[b]Visual Age:[/b] How old does she/he look
[b]Personality:[/b]
[u]Enemies:[/u] Mortal? Immortal?
[u]Allies:[/u]
[b]Magic Abilities:[/b] does your avatar have any? (Keep them moderate and humble, no superman here!)

[hr][/hr]

[b]Hero(es):[/b] (One name and personality per hero)
[b]Rank/Reason:[/b]
[i]Personality:[/i]
[i]Loyalty:[/i] Is your Hero loyal or do they have a secret goal of their own?
[b]History:[/b] How did he/she rise to power?

[hr][/hr]

[b]Terrain Preference:[/b] Where is it most likely to find your people?
[b]Name of Kingdom/Empire:[/b]
[b]Dominating Race:[/b] Major Ethnic group
[b]Minor Race:[/b] Minor ethnic group(s)
[b]Capital:[/b] Just name one.
[b]Major Cities:[/b] Give a few major cities in your lands.
[b]Society:[/b] (what is it like to live amongst your people? Are they friendly? Hostile?).
[People] How  does the people behave? How do they live? Do they have specific clothing styles? Flag?
[Economy] Export, import? Trade? Trade wars?
[Politics] Go back to the list of Gods and see which ones you might be allies with and which ones you know will be your enemies. Is your government stable? Have you ever had rebellions? Revolutions? Coups?

[b]Army:[/b]
[i]Infantry[/i] How's your foot-soldiers made up? Are they trained? Conscripted? Do they have good euipment? Any at all? Do you have muskets? Why not?
[i]Cavalry:[/i] It is common? Are they made of noblemen, or anyone who can ride?
[i]Artillery:[/i] Canons, mortars, etc. Have it? Use it?
[i]Navy:[/i] Do you have one? What is it made up of? Is it effective, yes, no? Why? Why not?

[b]History:[/b] You have at least 3'000 years to cover...You have unlimited possibilities. Revolutions, famines, trade, rise/fall of heroes, etc.
Try to be realistic with your past wars. I doubt you'll wage war with your close allies, nor will you suddenly start trading with your enemies, unless you really have a good story.

[b]Other:[/b] What else do you want to tell us?

[:NOTE FROM AUTHOR:]
This will take time, so take your time. You can use pictures, links, maps, anything which will help you.
Use Microsoft word (or anything similar) to have this written, for if the net crashes, or your computer shuts down, it is hours worth of unsaved work you loose![/quote]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!