Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

TAG: You're IT!

Tag: You're IT!

a part of “TAG: You're IT!”, a fictional universe by jmromig.

The year is 2026, and America is under siege by a horrific plague that strangely mimics the childhood game of Tag.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “TAG: You're IT!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tag: You're IT!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jmromig on Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:51 am

Here, post any questions about the setting, how to play, any discrepancies among players should be brought here too, as well as any other general concerns about the game. I'll respond as best I can.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jmromig
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Tag: You're IT!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:26 pm

Hey I have two questions

1. Do you have any age restrictions or ranges you were hoping for?
2. Are you able to play two characters?

I'm interested and almost definitely going to join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jmromig on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:26 am

Age restrictions? Not really. Just know that I am a fan of mature content if it can be played correctly. It's going to be a character driven type of story.

Yes, you can play as many as you want, as long as it's not too ridiculous. If you can juggle two characters, go for it. I probably will be playing more than one if I choose to join in on it. At the moment I'm going to be mostly just overseeing it. But if I need to step in as a character or 5 I will.

jmromig
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crazygumbomb on Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:29 am

Very clever idea: broad enough to cash in on the apocalyptic roleplay craze, but also not just a copy/paste of zombie genre fad and flops. I am defintly interested! However, will you be maintain a standard of skilled roleplayers, or will you just let anyone join?

crazygumbomb
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mithjon280 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 am

Feel free to jump in on Dr. Samson's little side quest here. Always easier to start with a goal of some sort.

Mithjon280
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jmromig on Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:56 pm

crazygumbomb wrote:Very clever idea: broad enough to cash in on the apocalyptic roleplay craze, but also not just a copy/paste of zombie genre fad and flops. I am defintly interested! However, will you be maintain a standard of skilled roleplayers, or will you just let anyone join?

First off: Thanks. :)

Second: I was planning on letting anyone who wanted to play in, basically because I'm new to the site and this is one of three roleplays I'm working with. I wanna see what people do. I don't really know what constitutes a skilled roleplayer other than having the ability to tell a good story. However, if you think it'll draw more attention and better players I may consider not letting everyone in. The thing is, this is a one man operation on my end, and it's easier for me if people can just join in and play.

jmromig
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jmromig on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Mithjon280, I'm loving that side plot.

jmromig
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slayer801 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Hi, I really like the idea of this roleplay but there's not enough activity

Slayer801
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jmromig on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 pm

Well, we are all busy people. I am one guy, and I can't make people play.

So, I don't know what to tell you.

jmromig
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jmromig on Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Side note: I am officially requiring approval for characters.

jmromig
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mithjon280 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Eh, I don't see why complaining about activity is an issue. It literally has not yet been 24 hours since I posted.

And ya, jmromig, that's usually a good idea as not everyone likes to write as much as I do. This is the internet, not a writing club.

Mithjon280
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slayer801 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:24 pm

I know people can't always get on I was just saying that I liked the idea and that it would make it better if people were on it more often.

Slayer801
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slayer801 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Jmromig sorry I don't send back a pm I click on compose message and it won't let me write a message. If I'm doing it the wrong way just pm me on how to do it.thanks

Slayer801
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jmromig on Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:26 pm

Slayer, it's all good. Just write like you're telling a story, from the point point of view of your character (IE: first person).

That's all.

Save the *doing stuff* type of rp for the chat if you wanna do that.

jmromig
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!