Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Walking Dead: Survivor Chronicles

a part of “The Walking Dead: Survivor Chronicles”, a fictional universe by cheater0611.

In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to start living.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Walking Dead: Survivor Chronicles”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Walking Dead: Survivor Chronicles"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
WARNING: The preceding post contained one of the following:
A: Sarcasm
B: Humor
C: Tasteless Humor
D: Humor that might have gone over your head and you thought I was serious.
E: All of the above
F:None of the above
G: Any combination of A, B, C, and D you can think of.
I reject your reality and replace it with my own.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Walking Dead: Survivor Chronicles

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Awesome! I'm in. I am planning on making two characters (at this moment I am planning on two female characters, but that might change). One of them will be killed off rather quickly though. I'm super excited!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Alright, I'll keep a look out for them. I have to go to work in a few. So, don't expect them to be accepted right away. I'll work on mine when I get back.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xxtensionxx on Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Hey! I plan on making two characters, a boy, and a girl. I'll make them later though. :)

xxtensionxx
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:07 pm

I'll probably be making one character ^_^
I'll jump on it now because I'm bored tehe :P

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:22 pm

@xxtensionxx: Cool, can't wait for them.

@Queenjen: Alright, that's fine. Everybody has an equal chance to die. If you want to make another character you can if you get offed that way. Unless you kill them off yourself, if you wanted another character.

@Manic_Creator: I like Mirena. Good job, can't wait for the next one.

@Everyone: I might have a player kill every so often to keep things interesting. It will be random. I will post a list of characters and numbers. Then I'll roll a dx where x= the amount of characters. So, it will be equal no matter what, even my characters are in the running for this. It won't be often, but it would probably be after something major. Just so there is a constant sense of dread that you could be next. Alright, I'm off to make my characters. I'll be making a guy and a girl, brother and sister.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Very interested. I'm currently writing a fan fiction with a friend away from here so it'll be nice to flesh out some characters here for the possibility of there too!

So I'm to assume that we can't have a main character and roll in NPCs without adding them as additional characters? makes sense I suppose. Love the dice roll idea!

KJA
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:04 pm

Like red shirts you mean? That's what I call the people who die needlessly on the show and in the comic book. Yeah, there can be red shirts. I just need to figure out how that would work. They would obviously be free game for everybody to control.

Alright, figured out a way to have red shirts. I'll create a new thread for NPCs when we are about to start. If you have an idea for a red shirt just post there just a quick blurp about them. I'll post a CS for it. It won't be terribly long, probably just name, personality and appearance.

Also, if you get that Fanfic finished and you use some of the characters mind sending me a copy?

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Manic Creator on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:35 pm

I'm glad you like her. I am not sure about the second character at this point, so I'm going to hold off on that for a little bit. Can't say I'm thrilled about my character dying so quickly (my luck she will be one of the first to go lol) but its all cool. I do love the dice idea though. Thats genius!

Manic Creator
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Interested to see how it plays out. Will work on a character and have it up soon.
Role-play forever.

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Thank you, I have my best ideas when I get off of a long shift. I will use the die feature on chat and screen shot it so everybody can see the results. Don't want anyone to think I'm playing favorites. I have a Deviant account just so I can post pictures on this site from my comp. One roll, one death. I will write the post and send to the owner to see if they think if it's a fitting death. I'll tweak it accordingly.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quantumlegacy on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:52 pm

That's cool. So long as it's done sparingly and the death scene fits the situation. I'm totally okay with it, but hopefully nothing forcefully get's me anytime soon. :D

Quantumlegacy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:22 am

Oh I mean using my own characters regarding the fan fiction, I have no intention of stealing from others :)

When it comes to character deaths. If one of our characters is selected can we possibly pitch to you a possible death for your approval rather then the other way around? Personally I'd prefer that but I'm not going to throw my toys around about it.

I'll start working on a character or two today.

KJA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:43 am

What's your opinion on my character having a bow instead of a gun?

I just don't want her to be some kind of mary sue badass. Keep in mind she'd probably suck at shooting it until a later time haha.

I might make a guy character too, just to fall back on incase my main gets a death roll :3

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:18 am

@Both Player death won't happen every other post, It most likely will happen every other page if applicable. Or a major plot point gets finished. At certain times, I will have to be the one writing the post. Like if we're surrounded by walkers, yeah you can write the post. However, there will be sometimes where I have to write the post in order to create a new plot. Some of these deaths will move the story forward, so your character won't die in vain. That and you can make another one.

@Queenjen Bows are fine. I should have put long range weapon instead of gun. Just don't nail a Walker in the head from 50 yards, even Daryl couldn't make that shot with his crossbow.
Last edited by cheater0611 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 am

cheater0611 wrote:@Both Player death won't happen every other post, It most likely will happen every other page if applicable. Or a major plot point gets finished. At certain times, I will have to be the one writing the post. Like if we're surrounded by walkers, yeah you can write the post. However, there will be sometimes where I have to write the post in order to create a new plot. Some of these deaths will move the story forward, so your character won't die in vain. That and you can make another one.

Makes sense :)

I'm working on a British born EMT (Can brits be EMTs? heh), his virginian girlfriend's friend and a homeless teenager who I have managed to find a good picture for but face is hidden. Is that ok?

KJA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:01 am

That's ok, and he won't count towards the vet/doc count.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:27 pm

I'm in on this one and the player death intreges me. Room for a taxidermist?

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cheater0611 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Yeah, you can make a character.

cheater0611
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KJA on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm

So I'm guessing you want a strict limit on his skills as an EMT? or the equipment he would have? Figured he'd be very good at scavenging ambulances.

Two questions too:

Animals. I know they're not infected but can they exist? Dogs and the like?

Names for the dead. I understand walkers is the main term but I have heard geeks, deaders, biters and such throughout the show, games etc. Can we change it provided we avoid the big ol' Z word?

KJA
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!