Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Long Short Story: Before The Day is Done

a part of “Long Short Story: Before The Day is Done”, a fictional universe by The_Fallen_Ones.

"Humans were in control. And have been for quite some time, but before the day is done, we will have the power once more, and there is nothing they can do about it." [Accepting | Literate RPers]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Long Short Story: Before The Day is Done”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:29 pm

You may reserve spots and ask questions here :) Feel free to get to know each other!
“In my dream I know I am falling. But there is no up or down, no walls or sides or ceilings, just the sensation of cold and darkness everywhere. I am so scared I could scream. But when I open my mouth, nothing happens. And I wonder if you fall forever and never touch down, is it really still falling? I think I will fall forever.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Long Short Story: Before The Day is Done

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ali_rox96 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:32 am

Hey, :) this role play sounds really cool and i can't wait to take part in it ( hopefully)
I'd like to reserve the neutral Seraph male please :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ali_rox96
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:07 am

This looks interesting, could I please reserve FC: Lucy Hale?

"Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!" - Harry (Sassy) Potter

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:48 am

Sure thing MissBrightside_!

I'm a Potterhead too ;)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpirtiedCrumpets on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:05 am

Looks cool! May I reserve Kellen Lutz face claim?
♥ -''Don't you worry child see Heaven's got a plan for you... ''
♫- And the worlds gonna know your name...
♣-Try your luck
™-One of a kind

SpirtiedCrumpets
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disposable-teen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:24 am

Wow, I love how much efford you put into this. I would really like to join. English isn't my 1st language tho, so feel free to correct me whenever.

I would like to reserve the female witch please? :)

EDIT: forgot the quote.... “As artists, it’s our job to delve into the uncomfortable, the difficult and the challenging.” - Jared Leto
"Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy" - Ludwig van Beethoven

disposable-teen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:38 am

SpirtiedCrumpets, I'll go ahead and reserve it, but make sure you read the rules please :)

And thank you disposable-teen, took me three and a half days, I'll reserve you're character for you, good quote! ^-^

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disposable-teen on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:22 am

I have a few questions regarding witches... Are they immortal? Do they age? How do they age? Like.. how does all of that work?

disposable-teen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:08 pm

Can I please reserve FC: Candice Accola?

"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion, an adventure, and even a little danger." -- Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:33 pm

Sure thing Blondie104 and disposable-teen have you read all of the information on witch's that I provided? In the passage it talks about how witch's pass down their powers and what not through out their Family's, but I didn't really explain that ^-^ sorry.

Witch's do age normally, yes, but if you happen to find a spell to stop the ageing process they would have to make a deal with the devil, and then consume a heart of a youth of the same gender once every year in order for them to keep the spell in check, through most witch's do not do this, because it's to much work and the devil always adds a horrible twists into the deal by tricking the witch, so if you do go this route you would have to come up with one kind of curse for your witch. It's all up to you of course :)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disposable-teen on Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:46 pm

Ehm.... I guess I'll just make her age normally then, ha ha
Last edited by disposable-teen on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

disposable-teen
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:40 pm

I'd like to reserve FC: Ian Somerhalder please!! :)
I'm considering taking another character but not sure yet...

“A mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:45 pm

I hope you like her. PM if you me to change anything

Blondie104
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:06 pm

I've brought Cain across. He would've been done much earlier, had I not been staying with family all weekend for Easter. I haven't touched the text, only played with the formatting, so let me know if there's anything you changed from the last one to this one that I might've missed and impacts on Cain's sheet.

On a side note, Army.of.One, I love Game of Thrones. I literally watched the whole first season 3 days last week. Me and my friend (who introduced it to me) are going to watch the second one tomorrow night :)
She had all the books and I'm desperately trying to find the time to read them :)

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Army.of.One on Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:17 pm

I know! Game of Thrones is awesome! I've read all the books and seen both seasons ( I too watched them in like 2 days). My boss, who thankfully has HBO, invited me over to watch the season 3 premiere tonight!! Never been as excited for a show ever!! Seasons 3 and 4 are going to be crazy!!

Army.of.One
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:02 pm

I honestly didn't get what all the fuss was about until I finally saw it. Now I get it! It's amazing!
Because I live in England, the third season doesn't premiere over here until April 1st, and I don't get Sky (the channel it airs on over here). So I was forced to download the first two seasons, and that's what I'll have to do with the third one once I've seen the second. I wish I lived in America. Usually, we have to wait months for shows that have aired on your side of the pond to be on over here, and even then they air it on the channels that I don't get :(

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Army.of.One, sure thing :)

Thanks LittleMissGeorgia, did you still want FC Megan Fox from the last roleplay, or do you just want me to open the spot up?

Blondie104 brilliant job! I love you picture scheme! :D Also, is there a nickname you would to be preferred to be called? I feel like I would be insulting you if I called you Blondie -3-

I've never watched Game of Thrones, what's it all about?? :)

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:22 pm

Yaaayyy! Thanks...and I don't find it insulting, but if you do, just call me BB

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Fallen_Ones on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:09 am

I don't find it insulting, it's just that my best friend is a blonde, and whenever someone calls her blondie she it's them, rather hard. ^-^

The_Fallen_Ones
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blondie104 on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 am

Ah, understandable :)

Blondie104
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!