Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Illegal Generation

Posting Rules

a part of “The Illegal Generation”, a fictional universe by MuteEcho.

CLOSED!A world where children are no longer needed to continue the human species Now orphaned to military run towns Not all hope is lost A savior is coming to save them, or does he have other plans? Each has a special abiility!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Illegal Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Posting Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sun May 26, 2013 10:13 pm

POSTING WILL START ON THE 28TH unless otherwise noted

CHILDREN: Wait for |PRELUDE|'s post

*Please watch the PLACE where you post at, each is labeled with a Characters name. First post MUST be in you're own place!
*READ AND PAY ATTENTION to PRELUDE's first post, the BOLDED words will give you hints on what to have in your post!
*Do not over post, There is no posting order but no one wants to be drowned in posts
*at Least a paragraph.
*any questions PM, IM, or ask in OOC

ADULTS: Wait for |LUTHER ROTHENBURG|'s post

*Please watch the PLACE Adults will start and be in the training ground for the most of the begining of the RP (except for the "cleaner"PM ME FOR WHAT YOU SHOULD DO IF YOU'RE A CLEANER!
*READ AND PAY ATTENTION to LUTHER's first post,
*Do not over post, There is no posting order but no one wants to be drowned in posts
*at Least a paragraph.
*any questions PM, IM, or ask in OOC

Happy Roleplaying~

COUNTDOWN BEGINS!~

* I hate coding XD
Last edited by MuteEcho on Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

...If I keep living like the world is over, then will it surprise me when it does end?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Posting Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Tue May 28, 2013 6:33 pm

ADDITIONAL RULES!

EVERYONE must have their characters name centered like this IN EVERY POST
|PRELUDE|

At a size of 300
Code: Select all
[center][size=300][color=#HEX CODE HERE]|NAME HERE|[/center][/size] [/color]

*CHILDREN MAY NOT INTERACT WITH OTHER CHILDREN IN THE FIRST POST
make sure you mark YOUR location when you post its IMPORTANT!!!
read through my post ENTIRELY as you'll have to mention the scanners and bracelets that Prelude speaks of. Each child will be in their own home/shop

*The Adults are all in the training grounds on Éclos (except the cleaner) meaning one large area the scene for it is it’s the end of their toughest day. Everyone should be either exhausted complaining or something of the sort etc. They MAY interact with each other in their first post

*i love messing with text size

POSTING WILL BEGIN TONIGHT

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Tue May 28, 2013 7:11 pm

FOR THE SECOND POST CHILDREN!

Will be paried up with another child or two, to meet up with "worried that they did not survive"

AFTER THAT IT'S DO WHAT YOU WANT just stay within the boundaries of the town, and follow the rules here and on the main page.
Prelude will always be the "narrator" of the BIG things going on.

ADULTS!
Follow luther's "narrating"

OTHER THAN THAT Posting will start (for children at least) When i finish editing my first post!!

HAPPY ROLEPLAYING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Wed May 29, 2013 12:20 pm

REGARDING CHILDREN'S SECOND POST

This is a LIST of What children will do in their SECOND post, and who they will meet up with , please choose among selves which location you will choose to use

1. Stephen, Ewan, Prelude- (Judging by Stephen's post they are meeting at The Greenhouse)

2. Lirri and Liam-(The Streets)

3. Paun and Dex-(Predecided meet at The lab)

4. Angela, Daize and Melody- (melody hasn't posted(meet at The Toy Room
Last edited by MuteEcho on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:34 pm

EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!

A plot point is coming up for BOTH ADULTS and CHILDREN

So PAY ATTENTION to LUTHER and PRELUDE's Next posts.
It may change the scenery, or the event happening.

I will announce each plot point before they happen

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MuteEcho on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:06 am

PRELUDE's plot point has been posted!
PAY ATTENTION TO BOLDED PARTS OF HER POST CHILDREN!! YOU WILL NEED TO INCLUDE IT IN YOUR POSTS!!!

MuteEcho
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fOrEvErNeVeR on Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:38 am

There was a mistake at the end of my post for Reisistor

I didn't mean for people to stop posting or to have to wait for anything.
I just meant that no one should interact with the resistor.

However you can follow the bolded points in my post to know what to do
I explained how each area was effected by the "storm". You could also each see the light from a distance.

Please do not stop posting on my account.

Sorry if there was a misunderstanding.
Anyone interested in making a VOCALOID rp for either of these
Monochrome Dream Eater|Kokoro Kiseki|Romeo to Cinderella|SPICE!|Ah! It's a Wonderful Cat's Life

fOrEvErNeVeR
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!