Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

GLASS

GLASS

a part of “GLASS”, a fictional universe by DeviousWolf.

After the massive economical collapse and outbreak of both psychological and chemical warfare, where will your morals stand to survive?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “GLASS”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

GLASS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:50 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "GLASS"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~DW
DeviousWolf

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: GLASS

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Yes, I can kill fifteen men with shard of glass if they don't see each individual kill... (Assassins creed style) (Sorry, couldn't help myself :P)

Anyway, seems interesting, I'll submit a character.
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:01 am

This roleplay seems interesting and well-though. Dibs on the helpless damsel in distress! Haha... Just joking. I will be submitting a female character pretty soon.

Forgiveness is unlocking the door to set someone free, and realizing you were the prisoner.

Creek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DyslexicAngel713 on Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:16 am

You'll definitely be getting a character from me! Finally, an Apocalypse role play with no zombies! :D

DyslexicAngel713
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:23 pm

My guess is is that Alice and Grant are going to be stuck together for a while, so the rest of you should probably band together or something until Alice's leg has healed up and those two are a bit more mobile. Can't wait to roleplay with you all! :)

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:16 pm

Same here!!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:26 pm

@DeviousWolf My bad for tagging you! I initially was going to post something else, but checked the other posts and saw that Ruinn's character was coming, so had to edit it.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PansylovestheBeatles on Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:44 pm

This seems interesting, if you still have room for more I'll submit a character.

PansylovestheBeatles
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guthex on Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:34 pm

If it is alright for me to submit a character, then I shall go right ahead.

Guthex
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Of course it's okay for you to post a character!

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:18 am

If any of you are still searching for a spot to join in on the action, I think your best bet would be now. Alice and Grant are headed out on a scavenging trip.

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:52 pm

Just a little reminder guys:
You don't have to ALL be in New York. As I'd said, you can be ANYWHERE on planet Earth. Canada, Florida, Guatemala, etc. etc.
~DW

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creek on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:35 am

Devious,

You have done a fair amount of godmodding on my character, and I had always let it go because they were always small things, even though they were my responses to write. Godmodding: Writing the actions or fate of another author's character without any consent or agreement. I am not saying that Alice wouldn't have used the gun to shoot the man or done something to save you in return, but that should have been my decision to make and write. If you wanted another character, then roleplay two characters, but don't godmod mine. From now on, please try to let me write my character's reactions to certain situations and all of her responses.

-Creek

Creek
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:22 pm

Creek,

I responded to your message.
~DW

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Well it seems that the Stanton's are the only ones not in NYC, I can incorporate my characters with the others eventually but it will take a while to get from Knoxville to DC. If anyone would create a character not in NYC that would make my posting feel less Lonely and one-sided.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:24 pm

Horseman,

I might submit another character for you, I just have a ton going on (rp wise) so there might not be any time. Buh eh, might as well see if I can fit it in there c:
~DW

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Well I see that the owner has four active roleplays, but he is still the most active player I try to only be in three at a time. This could be a good story if we work hard enough, form bonds, make plot twists, have fun and surprise each other and maybe even your selves. •_•

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallbehindme on Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:52 am

Hi, im new and would just like to say hello :3 do you think i should make my way to NYC? as i see the actions happening there...
"The pen is mightier than the sword."

fallbehindme
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:02 pm

fallbehindme,

Firstly I'd like to note that the only reason I deleted your post was because of one reason:
There are no zombies in this roleplay.
I only did this because for once, I wanted to see a roleplay on this site without the usage of zombies. Good ol' fashion fight to the death for food type stuff.
(Sorry I had to delete it)
~DW

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeviousWolf on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:08 pm

The5thHorseman,

Lol. Even though I may have four roleplays, two are currently inactive unless activity resumes on them once more. So in a way, I run two roleplays and role-play on four total. xD
~DW

DeviousWolf
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!