Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Welcome to Silent Hill

Welcome to Silent Hill

a part of “Welcome to Silent Hill”, a fictional universe by Thadine.

A bus stops right outside the quaint town of Silent Hill after the engine dies. With the driver no where in sight, the only choice is to go into town and look for some help. Little did they know that they were brought there for a reason. [Not accepting]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Silent Hill”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to Silent Hill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:56 pm

"Welcome to Silent Hill"

Hey!
Welcome, and thanks for looking over. Make reservations here, talk, ask questions, or whatever.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Silent Hill

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Hello~ I love the idea for this Roleplay, I don't remember seeing one about Silent hill before.

I would love to reserve role 4, female please.

I still can't decide on the Faceclaim but I will tell you as soon as I find it~

Thanks
My Roleplays
A Different Life
A Gift Of Innocence
"Wait for me I'll come back for you"- A warewolf boy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:00 pm

Right away!

Thanks for the interest.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:29 pm

Awesome, thank you. I don't think I'll be able to finish her up today but I will try to finish her soon~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Yeah, sure. I'll be working on mine as well, so no rush.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Reserve me Role One, male please. :3 I'll mention the face claim when I have it. c:
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Of course, thanks for joining!

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:19 pm

I would like to reserve a male please :)
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:21 pm

I have decided the Face Claim for Male One will be Alex Pettyfer. :)

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:46 pm

If possible, I would like to take on another role. Role two, female.~

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:57 pm

@Adig - Any specifc role?

@CrownTheEmpire - Alright, good.
If you have a gif or image you would like me to use on the front page, feel free to send me one, or I can find one on my own.

@paokikippao - Someone submitted a character for that already, but I can use one of the empty role and make them have the same fear and guilt if you'd like. =P

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:09 pm

Seven please, I'll create the rest :)

Adig01
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:16 am

Could I please reserve role 5, female with Freema Agyeman as the face claim please?

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:37 am

Of course!
Thanks for joining.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adig01 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:43 am

Also, I'd like to have Noah Wyle as my face claim please.

Adig01
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:33 am

Alright, good.

Also I've updated some things from the "Places" section. If any wants to read up on The Fog World and The Otherworld from there, feel free to do so.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby paokikipao on Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:58 pm

I see, then I might come up with another fear. I'll have to create her later if that's ok~

Also, I read the places and they look great.

I almost finished my character, I still need to add a few things, the name of the artist I used, AKA the FC is Lee Ji-Eun.

paokikipao
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Alright. I'll mark another spot as reserved for you. =)

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby vapor viper on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:49 pm

I think I have a character for this... late twenties, taciturn, competent and strangely unfazed by the unnatural nature of Silent Hill. Not sure of gender yet. I'd like to keep certain aspects of his/her character and history secret (aside from to the admin of course) at least for the start of the roleplay. I'll message you my ideas before I start writing the character sheet.

vapor viper
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:18 pm

Hmm, sounds interesting.
I'm up for it.

I'll mark you as reserved for another role. Make sure to tell me what things you want to keep secret, and if that will conflict with the character form or front page info. (The section that tells about the basic fear/guilt of characters and their monster)

[EDIT]

I am so stupid.

Urgh.
I made my character have the last name "Rivers" when he's afraid of the water.
AND I NEVER REALIZED THE COINCIDENCE.
Please, no one make fun of him. Make fun of me for being blind. xD

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!