Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Crossover Lalapalooza

Useful Stuff

a part of “Crossover Lalapalooza”, a fictional universe by Soul_Alchemist.

When two god of creation get board they decide to make a bet. Who would win out, good or evil, if they took some of the most powerful beings in creation and pitted them against one another?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Crossover Lalapalooza”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Useful Stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:38 pm

Character Sheet-

Name
Rank Within Anime
Anime Based Power
Physical Description
Weapons
Skill List
General Personality
History
Version of Chosen Anime

Here is a basic character sheet. Edit it however you need to in order to fit the chosen anime and character you decide on.

As for the list of anime to choose from, here is it. But it will be updated as people suggest new anime or characters are sent in for a specific anime. I will end up limiting this to 10 or so all together...probably...

Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk,
If you want to be happy for a while, get married,
But if you want to be happy for all time, have good friends.
-The Booze Traveler

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Useful Stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:31 pm

Can I be Natsu from Fairy Tail? He is a salamander and a fire Mage using destruction magic to enhance his body's attacks with flame. Either that or Gray the ice Mage who uses make magic to control and shape ice. It is pretty popular and has some very powerful characters! Nothing like dragon ball Z or Bleach but around the power of Naruto characters!
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Useful Stuff

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soul_Alchemist on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:14 am

I said in the other OOC section that I don't want canon characters, which is what Natsu or Gray would be. You can make a character like them, but not use those actual characters. Aside from that though, yes, I would accept characters based on Fairy Tail.

Soul_Alchemist
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!