Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Beautiful Yet Beastly

The Living Arrangements

a part of “Beautiful Yet Beastly”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

A curse, you can get one many ways. Maybe you were so cruel to people around you that the witch decided to make you pay. Or maybe, you're not the one at all. Instead you must pay off debt from generations. Either way, there is only one way to break it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beautiful Yet Beastly”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Living Arrangements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Hey guys, so a couple of you have asked me how the living arrangements were going to be a I've been going back and forth with my husband on how we should do this and this is what we decided on:

The beast will all live in the same house as one another. This is the house. And within the house, the beast have their own "wing" so to speak that has their bedroom, bathroom, living room, closet, and outdoor balcony. But their are a few rooms they must share like the kitchen, library, foyer, backyard, etc.

And for the beauties, as it says in the intro page the witch moved the beauties all to New York for a "fresh start" but they do not live in the same house as the beasts. Oh, no. But, they do live very very close. You see there are smaller houses close to the mansion where the beasts are living which is where the beauties live. A neighborhood so to speak where they can live by themselves or with another beauty if they would like. And like regular houses it has everything they would need/want. With addition to a walkway to the mansion.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!