Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hibryde

Fanfictions/Canons

a part of “Hibryde”, a fictional universe by placevalue.

Five human-animal hybrid nations fight and deal with tension between them.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Hibryde”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fanfictions/Canons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gwenlover24942 on Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:11 pm

This is for fanfictions :3 or canons in the roleplay or maybe not. :D YAY!!!
Last edited by Gwenlover24942 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gwenlover24942
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Fanfictions/Cannons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katherinana on Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:42 pm

you want to blow things up? Because that's what cannons are for...
Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Katherinana
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gwenlover24942 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Canon means real, fannon means made up by fans...

Canon:
Ah-quaz-
Ah-quaz is looking at the stars with Ah-de, they believe that the stars are their dead ancestors.
"So, Ah-de tell me more about yourself, you know enough about me!"
"Well, I'm very amazing..."
"I know... What about your family?"
"I have a younger sister if that's what you mean, she doesn't look much like me. My mom calls her the black sheep of the family with black hair and gray eyes. Speaking of family, we have to go to the traditional noble family meeting."
"This is the most serious that I have ever seen you! My only living relative is Zoozoo-um. We're looking at my dead ancestors."
"We should go to my house, my family is waiting for us."

Zoozoo-Um-
I must go to Ah-quaz and Ah-de's family meeting. They remind me of myself in my teenage years.

I was crazy-no insane! Maybe I wasn't much like Ah-quaz, but her and Ah-de bring back memories. I don't remember much because I was drunk half the time and high the other half. Well, at some point in between now and then, I had a child... A beautiful daughter, but I couldn't keep her. I gave her away to another noble family.

I am ready for this family meeting. It is a tradition of our ancestors to hold family meetings before a couple decides to become engaged. I am the head of the household, so I must attend. I step out of the treehouse and arrive at Ah-de's household. His parents greet me.
"Hello, I am Ome-zhi and my wife is Ba-Mow."
"My name is Zoozoo-um, nice to see you."
"Ah, Zoozoo-um, I see."
I enter the house and I am greeted by a young peacock.
"Who are you!?"
"I am Zoozoo-um, Ah-quaz's older sister."
Ome-zhi, Ba-mow, and I sit down at a huge table.
"I do believe that we've met before?" Ome-zhi states.
"Yes, I thought Ah-de was a good choice for my sister. It was for more than one reason, however."
"Ah-chom is fine. She loves her family very much, she seems happy." Ba-mow replies.
"I couldn't ask for better news."
"You know we wouldn't have her if you didn't trust us with her." Ba-now explains.
"Thank you for loving her like you would any other child."
"Do you want her back?"
"Oh no, she's lived her whole life. It'd be like taking her from her family."
I look over at Ah-chom, her gray eyes wondering about the situation. I smile ever-so-slightly.

Ah-quaz:
I see Zoozoo-um talking to Ah-de's parents. I look curiously at Ah-chom and Zoozoo-um, their black, slightly curly hair looking almost identical.
"Looks like someone has a long-lost sister!" Ah-quaz says jokingly. Zoozoo-um and Ah-chom look at each other, I don't think they got the joke...
Last edited by Gwenlover24942 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gwenlover24942
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gwenlover24942 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:13 pm

In all honesty I think I would agree with babywoofwooflulu and call it more "interesting" than interesting. I hope you get what I mean. It was supposed to be better, but I typed the whole thing on a phone and it just wasn't as good as I planned, forgive me!!!!

Gwenlover24942
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gwenlover24942 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Future story thing:
Prologue. The Fuuuuuture: POV(Point of View)-Ah-quaz:
Welcome, I am Ah-quaz. This is my treehouse where I live with my family. No, I no longer live with my older sister, I am 32 now, I have a family of my own to care for. I am a council member and I am pretty busy, so I'll try to make this short. Come along I have some people for you to meet! First of all, I believe you two have met before, this is Ah-de, my husband. I've known him since we were...
"Fourteen?" Ah-de interrupts.
"Yes! Fourteen, I would've figured it out!"
He is second-in-command for the peacock army, my sister is first-in-command. I have quite a lot of fighting in my family, but I have no skill in fighting at all.
Next, I want to introduce you to Chom-ah, my oldest child. She is 14.
"Say hi, Chom-ah!"
"Go, away! I need privacy!" Chom-ah slams the door to her room.
Chom-ah has blonde hair and gray-green eyes, she's just like her father. She will only wear expensive, designer clothes and jewelry. She has her teenage mood swings, but she loves her family though it doesn't seem like it.
There's Do-mow, she is 11. She's in the middle, but she's very energetic. Do-mow is training with her father, she wants to join the army like her father and aunt. She may need to be more serious, though.
"Mommy, look! I learned a new move with a spear and throwing knives!"
"Please be careful, I'm scared to death of you hurting someone!"
Do-mow turns towards me and hurls four throwing knives to my left. They each land at a training dummy's feet, she then throws the spear at the training dummy's chest. Do-mow celebrates her victory by running outside. Do-mow has the same brown hair and hazel eyes that I do. She looks so much like me, but she wants to be like my sister, strange how that works.
I notice Rye playing outside. Rye is my only son so far, he has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Rye is only 6 years old. Rye doesn't know what he wants to do later in his life, but he has to know by the time he is 11, that is when training will start. Rye is an adorable little boy when he isn't whining or making a mess.
Lastly, I want to introduce you to someone. They can't directly talk to you, but I am expecting another child. I'm not sure of the gender, but I can't wait for my fourth child. In about a month, they will arrive into the world.
Thank you for visiting, I hope to see you soon. You're welcome to come back another day. Goodbye!

Gwenlover24942
Member for 11 years

Re: Fanfictions/Canons

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katherinana on Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 pm

This seemed like a good place to put it, so this is the story of why Arrianonna ran away from the tribe and what happened directly before her first post.

-------4 years ago-------
"You lied to me." It wasn't a question, it simply was. "All those years that I believed you cared about me, that I was your daughter. You lied to me."
Ekarti tried to explain something, but my voice was rising to a scream. "Not once did you think about telling me! I've lived my entire life thinking that I had a family! You dropped a bomb on me, and you expect me just to stay here, not belonging, knowing what really happened! Are you insane?! I wish you had left me to die! Why would you do this to me? Loyalty to your species? Why?" I burst into tears. Ekarti tries to touch my arm, but I brush him off. "I. Am. Not. Your. Daughter. I never want to see you or this place again. Never!" I run from his office to the room that I shared with Kirima for eight years. She looks at me in surprise. "What happened, Aria?" I shake my head. "I'm leaving." She looks like she is going to fall over. I walk over to her, and kneel down so I can look her in the eye. "Kiri, If you ever see me again, if I ever come back, you would be the only reason I dare to set foot in this place. Please, tell father that. I can't face him. He lied to me, and it will hurt everyone. Don't forget me. I will come back someday." I shove the things that I need into my bag, and open the fist that I had tightly closed. The necklace that Ekarti said was my mother's. I put it on, pick up my bag, and turn my back on this place that would never look the same again to me.
I can honestly say that the next three years involved a lot of hitting trees with swords. I had to teach my self to fight, and I ended up killing a lot of people. I took a new name, and I was caught stealing from a silversmith in one of the tent cities. He grabbed me, then looked at what I was putting into my pocket. "Why this one?" I looked at him, and decided I could trust him.
"It reminds me of this" I pulled the locket I always wore out of my shirt, and held it up so he could look at it. He looked at it, and went slightly pale. lots of mildly unimportant things happened then, but the gist of it was this: My mother had been here and had bought the necklace from him, and given him instructions to watch for a fox girl trying to steal from him, and give her an apprenticeship. That was the beginning of a rather successful period of time where I stopped killing people and eventually got my own tent, where everything that happened to me started.

Katherinana
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby placevalue on Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:58 pm

OMG I'm going to post the Shimmerscale x Marquin thing soon!!

placevalue
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katherinana on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Just out of curiosity, where did the "falling in love with people that are not your 'species' is an abomination" rule come from? That could make an interesting side story...

Katherinana
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby placevalue on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:43 pm

There is a story about Shimmerscale and Marquin I just haven't written it...

placevalue
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby placevalue on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:53 pm

Disclaimer: This is a fanfiction and in no way real. This pairing does not happen in the roleplay and should not affect how you interact with Shimmerscale or Marquin.
I realized that I was pregnant in the spy camp. I knew that it was by Marquin, my enemy. I didn't tell any of the others. I would have been exiled. I did my best to hide it and pretend that my loyalties weren't torn in two, and by the fifth month it was too obvious. I didn't know a nation that didn't think love between species was disgusting, so I decided to go into the unclaimed woods.
"Are you sure you're ok?" Bright asks.
I grimace and roll over, but the nightstand still blocks my view of the squirrel girl.
"No, I'll be fine. All I need is some rest," I lie, hoping that I sound convincing. I know that I am very close to giving birth and I begin to fear about the baby. I have never actually heard of a baby born between species. I don't know how it will turn out.
I am awakened in the night to terrible pain. I drift in and out of sleep as I experience contractions.The baby comes and I pull back my sheet to look at him or her.
I feel a wave of revulsion wash over me as I take in the baby's features. It is a disgusting blend between herring and croc. The face is distorted and the scales are patchy- some herring scales and some crocs. I am horrified that I feel this way. No mother should feel this way to their baby, even if they are ugly. Not ugly. Unnatural. I fight back nausea as I pick up the baby and realize that it doesn't matter how I feel about it.
It's dead.

placevalue
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katherinana on Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 pm

I think that every character needs a theme song. So go find a theme song. HOWEVER: no two characters can have the same theme song. so, go find one. And post.

Katherinana
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katherinana on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:25 pm

So. If you have read my most recent post, you might be confused.
1. Lions move in groups called prides, none of which are more than ten people, so they are not full nations, or even tribes.
2. Arri is an arctic fox, something she found out at age 13 because her hair started to grow out and her parents did not remember to dye it before she saw the white roots. Her hair grows very slowly. The last time anyone saw her fully in her true color was when she was a baby.
3. Zoozoo-um and Arri are not going to get along. This is pretty obvious, because they are both natural leaders, and they are both going to get on each other's nerves. So, just in case anybody doesn't know that... Yeah
4. According to Katie (my sister, owner of Araminta) Minty and Xue are half sisters, Minty being purebred tiger and daughter of leaders of dissolved big cat clan, and Xue being the daughter of Minty's father and random panda.
5. Somebody find goddessiris, please...

Katherinana
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!