Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alternate Complexity

Alternate Complexity

a part of “Alternate Complexity”, a fictional universe by ChibiDanaChan.

Some people believe dreams are a gateway or window into their alternate reality. Alternate realities or even nightmares that seem to be all too real. Whether you forget the next morning it doesn't matter..when you wake up you are bound to fall asleep..

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alternate Complexity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Alternate Complexity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChibiDanaChan on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:53 pm

Questions and other...stuff xD

so..this is a forum specifically made for questions and other stuff about "Alternate Complexity"
Since I am obviously clueless on how to use the PM and cannot figure out how to reply this will have to do until then..
xD the story of my life pretty much

ANYWAYS straight to the answer:
Character added to the roleplay will have I suppose their own setting but once they enter their dream state they will all be in one setting "Alternate Complexity" its a city kind of like..

and this :D

I must apologize if this is a bit scattered and its only because that the roleplay was actually thought up of in one day xD
so if you may have any ideas to add on please do reply to this post :D

-ChibiDanaChan

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChibiDanaChan
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!