Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Mal Kriada: Born Sin

Original 5 character Application

a part of “Mal Kriada: Born Sin”, a fictional universe by Kitsune Sama.

After taking over and liberating themselves from a prison planet, a few individuals use their new found freedom to gather the strongest beings throughout the multiverse and dish out their own form of justice.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Mal Kriada: Born Sin”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Original 5 character Application

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune Sama on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:47 pm

This thread is only for those filling the characters for the original 5. Remember the 5 must be of different species. This RP includes all anime/comic universes so there are many species to choose from and even more humanoid forms to choose from. I will be playing Ezrael one of the 5 who is a Cyborg.

Please express in this thread your interest to fill these roles to minimize confusion as well as to keep track.

*Two people have already expressed interest in these roles, but will be considered by character submission.

If you are divulging a historical background, remember to incorporate some of the prison planet back story.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitsune Sama
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Original 5 character Application

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Monokumada on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:45 pm

I'd like Junko to be one of the 5, if that's alright.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Monokumada
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune Sama on Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 pm

Monokumada wrote:I'd like Junko to be one of the 5, if that's alright.

Canon Characters may not be part of the original five due to conflicts in the story line. Sorry :/ But you can submit a FC or OC if you'd like :)

Kitsune Sama
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chief Black on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 am

i'd like Black to be one of the original 5.

Chief Black
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mat_z6 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:08 pm

I'd like to reserve a human for the original 5 plzzz. XD

Mat_z6
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitsune Sama on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Mat_z6 wrote:I'd like to reserve a human for the original 5 plzzz. XD

Sure! Just create a character sheet and I'll approve! Remember to include a brief history having to do with the prison planet ie why your character was there, how they joined the five or etc. It's not necessary, but giving a little clue would be helpful to the rest of the five since we are all supposed to be familiar with each other.

Kitsune Sama
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!