Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit

a part of “Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit”, a fictional universe by spirit_is_shining.

A foreign chemical turns organisms into either monsters or "super" powered. Or it may not affect you at all for now. The world Terra is in the brink of destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:50 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageSong of the Day: FFXIII-2: Ruined Hometown http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpsgk7b3R3w
With love.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Aceteria - Collapse of the Spirit

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:57 am

Looking for more players, if you're interested write in the ooc thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm

Might add another oc character named Marcus. I drew and colored him myself! :D

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:39 pm

Just to let everyone know, I'm only going to post once or twice a day. Sorry you guys/

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:40 am

Hey sorry to bother you folks just wondering if it was okay for me to join in?

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:17 am

@Lazy: I'm sure she wouldn't mind you submitting a character, we are all still pretty early into this rp so you will have plenty of time to catch up, just make sure you read what has already been posted so you have a good idea of what is going on. :)

@Everyone: I am going to give everyone else in the group a chance to respond to the wolf before I post again, I just want things to be fair but if nobody else posts by the end of today I will be more than happy to post again. What's everyone think about my baddie anyway? Is he mysterious enough? :P
"If I'm not the crack of the cork, and the shot in the arm across the room like a four alarm, some kind of danger I look that way, you try to be cool with little to say, I can't be the calm, your bottle of wine, I have to be a quarter, not a nickel and dimes, I want to be the prayer, answered when you meet me, the pain, the bat and the blood when you beat me." Custom - Beat Me

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:56 am

@PolarOpposites: Yup, mysterious enough that I really like him. Pretty cool antagonist. :D

CJL1290
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PolarOpposites on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:06 pm

@CJL1290 Thank you very much! :)

@Everyone I just wanted to say that I have made some slight alterations to the character I am playing, makes the role a bit more easy for me to play, and I feel the changes I made make him a much more viable "bad guy"

PolarOpposites
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:48 pm

Righto, i'll get finished in reading up before I post, and before I do post, any idea what kind of entrance would fit well with the story so far with my character?

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Updated Anna's history and more of her profile. She sounds like a better character! Wahoo! I'm pumped!

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Just to let everyone know, I may not be able to post as often as I usually do this week, but next week should be back to normal.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spirit_is_shining on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 pm

OKAY you all need to figure out what your faction will be. Cause I can't have you guys wandering around frivolously doing nothing while the plot is going on... Okay? Clear? Alright... Cause if you want to do that, don't be in this roleplay.

spirit_is_shining
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:12 pm

Hmmmm I think Rebecca would follow along to Hemingway,more of as a neutral party, and if she ends up along with the others in talking to the Spirit of Terra, she would probably turn antagonistic as it sounds like either death for her pretty much, or risking her postal items. Unless she manages to be convinced or manipulated to do otherwise.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:40 am

I talked with Immayahoka (Mahli) and she is no longer apart of this RP. I guess we can make adjustments and keep going.

On another note, I hope everyone's doing okay. I haven't really talked to anyone OOC in a while so I just wanted to say something.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:15 pm

Hello. I am interested in joining this rp and I am currently designing a character to be submitted for review. I like the premise of this roleplay and I do look forward to roleplaying with you all should he be acceptable.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:27 pm

It would be nice to have you along, Zalgo. The GM hasn't been on for a while, but hopefully she'll accept your character if she likes it.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:25 am

Okay, so the GM hasn't been on for over a month, and the posting has slowed down quite a bit. Is anyone still even here?

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:57 am

Technically I am still here. Sadly my hands are tied since my character is still in pending though. If there was some way for me to jump in I would but I know not of such a way.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 am

Im still about but it seems the whole things halted really, sadly.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CJL1290 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:48 am

Without the GM present to push the plot along, or to accept other characters, I say this is pretty dead. It's probably best to move on, because our absent GM of a month and a half either abandoned it, or something came up that held her off for this long. The mass amount of missing players also doesn't help. :/

For once I wish I could join a nice lengthy RP without it shutting down in a month or something. Maybe I have to make my own or something, but I'm not sure.

CJL1290
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!