Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Resurrection Games

The Resurrection Games

a part of “The Resurrection Games”, a fictional universe by Finneline.

[DEAD]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Resurrection Games”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Resurrection Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 pm

Welcome to my first roleplay:
"The Resurrection Games"
Reservation and chit- chat here, if you'd like~ Tis all anime face claims by the way, sorry to those who dislike it!

Now let's get to work~!
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Resurrection Games

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:03 pm

Yay! :3 This looks like fun. ^^

May I reserve Human 1, pretty please?

Hmm... There's so many songs out there. XD I'd have to say Easy Silence by the Dixie Chicks is one of my all time favourites...

Thanks!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:21 pm

May I please reserve 'Human 2'~? :3

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:31 pm

@ SailorTitan

Heh, I hope so!
Of course~ 'tis reserved for you! Hmm, never heard of that song before, but I like the lyrics;; not often the case to be honest =D I love your sig by the way~

@ ColaGirl

Go back reading everything thoroughly, will you? =)

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ColaGirl4Life on Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:43 pm

Oh yeah and I guess his Occupation would be, Stocker at the supermarket~ :3

ColaGirl4Life
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Haha, ColaGirl, you're really impatient eh? Are you in a hurry or something D= Hint: SailorTitan's reservation post xD

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Finneline wrote:
@ SailorTitan

Heh, I hope so!
Of course~ 'tis reserved for you! Hmm, never heard of that song before, but I like the lyrics;; not often the case to be honest =D I love your sig by the way~

Haha, thanks. ^^ I like yours, too.

Well, I'm going to see if I have anything else to do and if not, I'll get working on my character. :D

xD Hehe. I hope you find it ColaGirl~

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stray Dog on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:51 pm

This Roleplay is quite interesting! Though I'm gonna wait for a bit to reserve my character (if there are any spots left). I'll look forward to possibly joining!

Stray Dog
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:41 am

That sounds like a plan, SailorTitan! Take your time though! Seems like I have to post in the roleplayer wanted section to get some more roleplayers in here!

Alright, Stray Dog! Thank you for taking interest~

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:58 pm

If it's possible I'd like to reserve ghost no. 3

I suppose this is a song I could never get tired of.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:07 am

PhoenixGirl369 wrote:If it's possible I'd like to reserve ghost no. 3

I suppose this is a song I could never get tired of.

Of course~ I will reserve him for you! =)

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:29 pm

I haven't RPd in a while so I'm a bit scared of submitting my WIP. Please bear with me until tomorrow.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:05 am

PhoenixGirl369 wrote:I haven't RPd in a while so I'm a bit scared of submitting my WIP. Please bear with me until tomorrow.

Haha, is that so? Am I scary? ~

No hard feelings, my characters aren't done yet either (and everyone elses too) so take your sweet time~

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:06 pm

Hey! I just returned to RPG, and I saw this! I have a perfect face claim for Human 3 (muahahahaha >:3), so can I reserve her? Pleease?

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:47 am

Epicnukeguy wrote:Hey! I just returned to RPG, and I saw this! I have a perfect face claim for Human 3 (muahahahaha >:3), so can I reserve her? Pleease?

YOU, I KNOW YOU. The one challenging me upon a spot in "Into the Labyrinth" roleplay and just disappeared like that. I DEMAND FOR A REMATCH xD Anyways, I will reserve her for you! .... after you've read the few rules. =)

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:18 pm

I disappeared because :c Hopefully this will work, because I don't have a favorite song. It's just one of the hundreds on my list :3

And it's my char's theme too

boku541090
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:24 am

For those who still check this; I am going to remake this roleplay. If you want to keep a role, just tell me! It'll probably be up next week, when my shedule is not as busy as now.
Oh, and I changed the setting. I just figured that it'd be easier in a boarding school rather than a whole district. You can check it out in the front page, I practically have everything ready ^-^

Finneline
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!