Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

System Error

Dialogue, post dialogue here to be checked

a part of “System Error”, a fictional universe by Fantastical-Ducks.

It's been 72 years sense the event called The Glitch that nearly wiped out all of society. But its far from over.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “System Error”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Dialogue, post dialogue here to be checked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:27 pm

Check the dialogue between each other and just agree on it, since i cant pm you's.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

devin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Dialogue, post dialogue here to be checked

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby devin on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:29 pm

"Look, i need your help. I'm heading out to an abandoned outpost about 6 miles from here. one or two of you, just to watch my truck. You don't even need to get out it's got a 40 cal machine gun on top, with 400 tracer rounds." sit there and just make sure my baby don't get fucked up. We'd be looking at 3-4 months worth of food, weapons, rounds, and combat armor if you want it."

Glen figured his response would be no. considering on what they knew of him, and how he appeared the whole time he had been in this town. But, for the first time in a while, he misread.

"I guess. Lucy could always go with you. how long are you going to be gone for?"

"Bout 45 minutes. take this. it's a pager, My engineer built two of them before he died, i'll page you when we get there, should be 5 minutes."

With that, Glen hopped in his ATS, swung the door open, as what looked to be an android sat down.

"So, what's the plan?" Lucy said, somewhat nervously.

"Well, your going to man that 40 cal while I go in there and get everything we're going to need."

"That's not really a plan"

"Alright, here. your going to get on the 40 and kill whatever you see that's not me. I'm going to go inside and kill everything that's not you, grab food, weapons, and armor. then we drive back."

Glen sat back, then saw the outpost. He barked at "Lucy" To get on the 40, she listened. He grabbed his Marxsys and his Muskrat, put his respirator on, hopped out, popped two glitches in the head, let Lucy light up number three.

"See, it's easy" Glen chuckled, but then thought to himself about what would be waiting in there for him.

Glen kicked in the old steel fire door, as the main entrance was automated, and therefore, didn't work. he heard some yelling down the hallway, and then footsteps. first slow, then increasing in speed. he backed up about 20 feet, turned on his tac light, and proceeded to unload his muskrat. 5 kills, and the were still coming. Sounded like there weren't many left. Then he saw them. three gliches. No big deal, he thought, as he let them runout and shot them in the back, meanwhile, he had Lucy shoot them from the front. the mix of uranium rounds and tracers caused somewhat of an explosion, blood went, quite literally, all over both of them, the ATS, the ground, and everything in between. Glen smiled, and lucy looked like she was very dissatisfied with what just happened. Glen was never much good at practical jokes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

devin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!