Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Operation: Login

Knights of Hyperion

a part of “Operation: Login”, a fictional universe by cielo-drago.

A new MMORPG has opened up, trapping over a million players inside. The only way to get out is to either kill other players in the biggest combat tournament, or locate the two game masters that seem intent on keeping everyone here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Operation: Login”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Knights of Hyperion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:33 pm

So, yeah. Turns out I had a fundemental misunderstanding of how the groups work.

Instead we can use this OOC thread to discuss the history of our guild and the relationships of the members!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Knights of Hyperion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 am

As far as I know, ShrimpMayo and I have our relationships sorted.

Are any of you interested in making the guild a little more fleshed out?

Personally, I think the guild seems like it'd be relatively close with each other.

I have a few questions to try and get discussion going:
1. Who is the newest member of the guild? How long have them been with them?
2. What does each character feel about the guild as a whole?
3. I don't remember my third question, but I still feel like this list needs 3 points?

Do ya'll have any questions you want to ask?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarroneGuise on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:42 am

Well, I'm not really in your guild, but I'd like to propose that Benji and the Knights would be allied at least. I talked to Wil about having Phoenix and Benji be friends. I will say that it would originally be for the purpose of gaining their trust to manipulate their help in keeping the game going.

If any of you wanna be distrustful of him. That's cool.

MarroneGuise
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:22 am

Oooh oohh! Gladius could remain a bit wary of him still but allows the alliance cus she trusts Pheonix. But she does not trust him -.- :)

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heolstor on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:14 am

I think to decide who is the newest member, it'd be cool if Skwidge's character gets his level assigned to first @cielo. And as I prefer Ephemeral to be the newbie, I guess Arch Rune should have a higher level than my character (higher than level 154).

That being said, @Wil & @Shrimp so, how did you decided the history of the guild goes? Like, you were both the creators? Just curious whether you already come up with something.

Anyways, as for the relationships I guess, since you both play female characters, I suppose Ephemeral will occasionally sexual harrass you both merely for his enjoyment's sake. And for Arch Rune (Skwidge's character) I think they'd actually get along, seeing both bothered to train their cooking skills and both love cooking.

Towards how Ephemeral perceives the group... I guess pretty indifferently. He is well aware that he might die or even murder other players by participating in the tournament, which is the whole purpose of the group, but he cares less about it. What he knows is only the goal, and that's obviously getting out of the game as fast as possible.

Now only waiting for Miyer's character =)

Heolstor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Just popping by to let you guys know I'm active, lol.

@Heol, Mh *nods* I was hoping that they would get along famously :P

Basically, Rune really enjoys the company of the guild, and he doesn't dislike anyone there. I don't have many ideas yet for specific character relations, so I'm hoping that you guys'll have an idea. I'm pretty well open to anything, so just let me know what you think. Otherwise we can just play it out.
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Another Lie on Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:00 pm

*Coughs* I'm invading from the other guild. *Cough*

No no seriously though... I'm here as a solo player rather than a member of Silver Lyre we'll say. XD For now.

I'm just mentioning that my second character is a typical "mercenary with a mouth" type character who's been hired out a number of times on a number of jobs for a number of reasons... he's fairly strong for a solo player and being as public as he is he has a bit of a reputation. So if any Knights of Hyperion feel like they could have hired a mercenary in the past then tell me here... or maybe drop me a PM... if you feel like adding a little bit of history. .3.
"You cannot hold what isn't there. It's pointless to look into nothing and expect answers. It's hard to protect that which we have never had... and impossible to cherish that which never existed to begin with. It's just another way that life can be cruel... and that cruelty will only lead to more of these created... Aye, they're sad things, these dreams of mortal man."

Another Lie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:36 pm

Can we start soon?
Some people are taking way to long to turn in their CS.
If we keep waiting, this R.P will die before it starts.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!