Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Miss Ambition

Miss Ambition

a part of “Miss Ambition”, a fictional universe by Katharos.

What would you she do to succeed? And what would he do for revenge?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Miss Ambition”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Miss Ambition

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katharos on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Miss Ambition"

Born in poverty __________ would do anything to get ahead.Accepted on a scholarship to a prestigious University she seduced a teacher and maintained a relationship with him for six months until he became too forceful and she tried disentangling herself from the relationship. In an altercation she accidentally killed him. To save herself she begged her best friend to help her.

_____________ Was a young terribly clumsy and overweight man. It took him by surprise when ______________ sought him out as a friend in their freshman year. Entirely devoted he would do anything she asked from helping her with class projects to bringing her coffee early in the morning. When she sobbingly sought him out he had no other choice but to help her.

While she cried in hysterics he got rid of the body and cleaned the blood the wound had left behind. Three days later he was arrested and on the stand she broke down in tears and blamed him.
To save herself she lied.
To save her he accepted the lie.

But for five years she never answered a single letter. She never visited and slowly he began to piece his memories and slowly his rage grew. Thanks to his father's influence and money - his sentence was reduced from twelve years to seven and thus his quest for revenge begins.

For her he wheel of fortune took her high. As he spent seven years in jail she climbed up on society's ladder and now as he is poised to get out of jail she takes one final step - She will marry a powerful man and leave her life of poverty and humiliation behind.

What would you she do to succeed?
And what would he do for revenge?
I write to live.
Every sentence an exultation of freedom.
Every word a shout of jubilation.
I write to live.

My fingers fly over the keyboard negating the death that follows me.
I write to live.
One day they will say.
She wrote. She was here.

I write to live.
Remember me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Katharos
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Re: Miss Ambition

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Katharos on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:51 pm

Looking for a male or female character. I don't mind playing either.

I do not have a character skeleton because I always been slightly lazy when it comes to them. I would rather you fleshed out the character during roleplaying. I do want a general idea of your character and an example of past work.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Katharos
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!