Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Thief of Lights

**Characters**

a part of “The Thief of Lights”, a fictional universe by TRUE-ASSASSIN.

Where will you be, when the fate of not only the Earth but of the whole Universe lies on the balance?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Thief of Lights”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

**Characters**

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TRUE-ASSASSIN on Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:05 am

In this OOC, you will find all information concerning character creation.
Before the Character sheet, some relevant info!
-Please no G.I.F.s: they lag the laptop I am working on, and I won't be able to give judgement
-Pictures: a total of four of them, one each section.
-You should be very exhaustive!
-I'll allow you to hide some of your history, if you want to make it exciting!
-Complex characters are welcome!
Characters that appear in the Characters section are all "Important", and if you wish, they will be dedicated a sub-plot!

Character Sheet

Code: Select all
[center][size=150][color=#Yourcolour][font=Cool-font-here]Put name here(Or you may use fontmeme, Whatever! Make it look coolio!)[/font][/color][/size][/center]
[left][color=#Yourcolour][font= Any font][i]"A quote from your character."[/i][/font][/color][/left]

[size=120][color=#Yourcolour][font=Old English Text MT]General Overview[/font][/color][/size]

[right][img]Put image here! Please no G.I.F.s and possibly, not too big (>800x800)[/img][/right]

[color=#Your colour][b]Full name:[/b][/color][size=90] Full name here (First, eventual second and surname/s)[/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Titles:[/b][/color][size=90] Your titles. All of them![/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Race:[/b][/color][size=90] What are you? Literally! Please do mention
if you hold any Spiritus or Aurugo.[/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Gender:[/b][/color][size=90] Your Gender. Sir or Madam?[/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Age:[/b][/color][size=90] Your Age. How old are you? Measure in years.

[color=#Your colour][b]Nationality:[/b][/colour][size=90] Where are you from!

[color=#Your colour][b]Trade:[/b][/color][size=90] What do you do as job? From Gatekeepers to bartenders!

[color=#Your colour][b]Family status:[/b][size=90][list]

[*]Replicate the [*] to add more family members: a brief summary about your family. Include:
name, surname, status and parental relations from your character's point of view[/size][/list]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=150][color=#Your colour][font=Same-font-as-the-one-before!]Physical Appearence[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[color=#Your colour][b]Height:[/b][/color][size=90] Metric system: pay homage to the French that invented them
in ages of conflict![/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Weight:[/b][/color][Size=90] Once again, metric system[/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Hair colour:[/b][/color][size=90] Hair Color...anything else to add?

[color=#Your colour][b]Eye colour:[/b][/color][size=90] Eye color...anything else to add?

[color=#Your colour][b]Physical description[/b][/color]
[size=90]A paragraph about how does your character look like! Include eventual scars, tattoos
and...well...Physical description.[/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Clothing[/b][/color]
[size=90]Another paragraph concerning your character's clothing!
You might want to separate it in daily, duty-bound and casual!

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=150][color=#Your colour][font=Same-font-as-the-one-before!]Personality[/font][/color][/center][/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]General Attitude[/b][/color]:[size=90] Is your character a moron, a laugh or a lone wolf?[/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Personality description[/b][/color]
[size=90]An exhausting description about your character's personality: How he feels most of the time, how does
the others see him as, how does he consider himself...like that![/size]

[color=#Your Colour][b]Likes[/b][list][/color][size=90]
[*]Again, like family! Name as many as you want, from food to serious things![/list][/left][/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Dislikes[/b][list][/color][size=90]
[*]What does your character hate with all his essence?[/list][/size]

[color=#Your colour][b]Fears[/b][list][/color][size=90]
[*]Everybody harbours fear: everybody![/size]

[color=Your colour][b]Virtues[/b][list][/color][size=90]
[*]Show the virtuos side of your character![/size]

[color=Your colour][b]Defects[/b][list][/color][size=90]
[*]Show the flaws of your character! Nobody is perfect, mind you![/size]

[color=Your colour][b]Aspirations[/b][list][/color]:[size=90]The dreams your character wishes to
achieve![/size]

[color=Your colour][b]Hobbies[/b][/color]: [size=90] Your character's hobbies: be it fishing, cooking or solving puzzles.[/size]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=150][color=Your colour][font=Your-famous-font]Skills[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[color=Your colour][b]Equipment[/b][size=90]
What does your character carry around? You might want to divide Equipment in...
-Weapons

-Eventual armors

-Tools and supplies.[/size]

[color=Your colour][b]Magical talents:[/b][/color]

[size=90]-Mana attunement: mana of Men is usually attuned toward a natural element, making the mastery
of such element easier. Some, even carry two type of mana.

-Does your character know any thaumaturgy? If so, name it and write down how well can he handle
the Secrets of Arcane! Rank it from F to A+++ (A+++ is incredible: warp entire houses in split
seconds)

-Proficiency in Sorcery, From F to A+++ (A+++ is...'wow, ARCH-MAGE!')and make examples of what
you can do with Sorcery.[size=90]

-Mana capacity: Rank it, from F to A+++ (S is reserved to Ser Thomas Arkwright)

-Tools: Any equipment dedicated to sorcery?

-Miscellaneous: Are you an alchemist, a rune-drawer or anything that trascends human mind?
This sector is dedicated to you![/size]

[color=Your colour][b]Proficiencies[/b][/color]
[size=90]Swordsmanship, climbing mountains, swimming, wearing heavy armors....stuff like that?
Here.[/size]

[hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr]

[center][size=150][color=#Your colour][font=Your-font]History[/font][/color][/size][/center]

[color=Your colour][b]Birthday:[/b][/color][size=90] Your Birthday![/size]

[center][b][size=120][color=#Your colour]-Childhood-[/color][/size][/b][/Center]
[size=90]Tell me about your childhood![/size]

[center][b][size=120][color=#Your colour]-Adolescence-[/color][/size][/b][/center]
[size=90]Tell me about your young and sweet years of youth![/size]

[center][b][size=120][color=#Your colour]-Present Times-[/color][/size][/b][/center]
[size=90]Tell me who are you![/size]

PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK CODING! I am simply an incompetent when it comes to coding!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TRUE-ASSASSIN
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!