Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Persona: Halcyon Days

a part of “Persona: Halcyon Days”, a fictional universe by Cato The Great.

"Doors can lead to freedom, or enslavement. They can present infinite possibilities, or they can be shut and locked forever. But you know what they say, when one door closes..."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Persona: Halcyon Days”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:16 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Persona: Halcyon Days"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Persona: Halcyon Days

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:26 pm

This looks fantastic. I'd like to express interest in Justice, if I may?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:28 pm

omigosh I've been wanting a Persona RP for a while now!! And darn, I missed Justice, haha, I'd like to reserve The Star then please!

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:46 pm

I think I'd like to take Judgement, since everything else that looks to be up my alley's already been taken.

EDIT: Sorry for the curtness before, but I've been bit in the butt by spending too much time writing out my interest instead of straight snaggin' a spot. Now, I'll express my interest in earnest. I love me some Persona. And I love your spin on the idea. It has the feel but it's also different. So, If you'll have me, I'd love to try my hand at the Judgement Arcana.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:52 pm

@Keen and Rook: Your spots have been reserved, I look forward to seeing your characters! :D

@Homesick Angel: I appreciate that! If you really want, I could add another Arcana for you. They're not set in stone, I just wanted to have those ones filled first, and then I'd add more as necessary.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:05 pm

Nah, nah, you're good. I'll take the Judgement Arcana. The magician was my just my first knee-jerk reaction choice, but my second was Judgement. Maybe it was serendipity the Magician was taken, because it's archetype is something I usually do, the Judgement archetype is somewhat different, I feel.

Besides, with the Judgement Arcana, I have a buddy to work out some brother-sister dynamics with. Don't worry, Rook and I will get the siblings on lock.
Last edited by Homesick Angel on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:09 pm

Awesome! I was pretty worried that no one would take Justice and Judgement due to the whole sibling thing, so it's great to see them snatched up so quickly.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyroteknik on Sat Aug 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Yeah, Homesick and I go way back. We've got the siblings thing, no worries. I'm super stoked for this though. I have been waiting for a good Persona-based RP for like... ever.

EDIT: Can we assume that our personas will eventually evolve?

Pyroteknik
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:54 pm

Never before have I been so hyped by a picture of chairs besides the initial trailer for P5. I have been waiting for one of these for such a long time! Could I reserve the Hanged Man Arcana?
"I am thou... Thou art I... From the sea of thy soul, I come..."

Koromaru
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:18 pm

@Rook: Yep! I did have that in mind, though it likely won't be for a while.

@Koromaru: Reserved, great to have yet another fan on board!

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:37 pm

So are we allowed to change the appearance of our Personas like you did with Khonsu? Or am I mistaken and Khonsu has a different appearance besides the mummified one? Also, could we give upgraded abilities to our Personas if they are lacking in that department. Like we want to give them Garula to replace Garu or something like that.

Koromaru
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:39 pm

Yes, changing the appearance is fine, and even encouraged, as long as it is a creature that exists in the SMT universe. And yes, upgrading the skills is fine too, just don't make it too overpowered to start with.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Good Evening,

I'm rather intrigued by this, so my first question is simple. Is there still an opening in regards to the Lovers?

And my second question is how long would I have to shape a character concept? (having completely blanked the 48 hours mark in the rules I now look rather idiotic)

Also I would like to point out that while I've been curious about the Persona series I've yet to actually play any so I may need a little hand with locating a demon but that's what Wiki's are for if people are unable to offer any that may fit my concept.

That is all, I will now retreat into my caverns to await your response.
Last edited by Fabricator on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koromaru on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:17 pm

Well I won't be able to get a character sheet out for a bit, so I might as well make a face and persona claim just to avoid confusion.
Face Claim: Rayne (Neo Angelique Abysss)
Persona Claim: Fudou Myouou w/ attributes of Fire and Light attacks

Koromaru
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:16 pm

I think I'm going to be using Kartikeya for my character's Persona so if you've got any images you think might work for that I'd be happy to receive them.

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:58 pm

@Fabricator: Really sorry, The Lovers is reserved right now, I just forgot to change it. I'll notify you if it opens up.

@Keen: Hmm, doesn't look like I have anything right now that'll fit, but I'll take a look around the net and let you know if I find anything cool.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:19 pm

I don't know if it's open, but would I be able to reserve the Strength Arcana, Persona of Giantdad? I know it sounds stupid, but I feel like he would fit with the character I have in mind. He would also specialize in physical attacks and tanking, with maybe one or two Fire abilities, probably just something like Maragi/do. I totally understand if it isn't, though.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cato The Great on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:11 am

@Thunder: Sorry, there are only 7 spots right now, and all of them are taken/reserved. If I decide to add more spots in the future, I'll let you know.

Cato The Great
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:56 am

Alright, thank you for responding!

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:14 am

That is a shame, well if any positions do open up I'd like to put myself down for the Empress then. Reservations should probably occur in the OOC so people who stumble upon an RP can instantly see if they should attempt to join or just continue on their way as opposed to it happening in private. Just my personal opinion there.

Either way I wish you all to best with the RP.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!