Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Last Age

Diary of Letitia de Argentum

a part of “The Last Age”, a fictional universe by Zero Reaper.

Marred lands and corrupt leaders are no longer worth fighting to protect. So at the end of all things, what will you stand for? [1x1]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Diary of Letitia de Argentum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:55 pm

[First Entry]

[Encrypted date]

Father thinks I need to write to express myself. He fears I'm too reclusive, constantly surrounded by my Old World books and old computers. I blame him. He keeps bringing me these things. Old World technology and mythology is so fun! They actually believe a man named Jesus died for their sins, and some large man in the sky forgave them! It's hilarious but it's so interesting too. I really wish I could go back in time and learn more about their world. Why they believed the things they did, why they resorted to war to solve conflict, everything.

I want to know everything.

Mother worries I'm too curious for an eight year old, but father laughs and tells her it's a good thing. He says it'll keep me from ending up like his brothers. Despite handing the company over to my Uncle, he still does most of the work. He's becoming more distant though. Mother says he's ill but won't tell me what's wrong. Not that she's around much to know. She's too busy fighting.

I never want to fight. I don't want to be like her.

[End log]

[Second Entry]

[Encrypted Date]

Father brought me home new books from his travels. It's been a few weeks since I've seen him... he looks paler, and sat in his chair and asked me to read to him from some book called "Macbeth". The language is so old and hard to read aloud, but he seemed to find joy in my reciting it. I think it used to be a play. I don't really know.

The next day he went to the hospital and I'm not allowed to see him.

Grandfather did something weird though. He had a naming ceremony for me. A naming ceremony is where we are given our official position in the family, and a middle name. My new middle name is Gazelle, and I'm to succeed my Uncle if anything is to happen to him. The only time that happens is when whoever was in that position before is no longer able to take over if something happens to the current person.

Is Father really that sick? Grandfather says I can't lock myself in my room with my books anymore. I need to train and learn how to be a proper lady and take over the company some day. All of my training starts next week... I learn the traditions of our family; swordsmanship, karate, technology, business, politics... all of the boring things... but I'm going to make Father proud no matter what.

[Third Entry]

[Encrypted Date]

He's dead. They tell me it was cancer, a genetic issue that flows through my blood as well. I don't understand that for all of our technological and medical advancements there isn't a cure to something like this... I'm going to change that.

I'm going to make the lives of the people around me better in whatever way I can. It doesn't matter what it takes to get there.

I will change this world.
OPEN RP SLOTS: [3 out of 3]
OPEN COLLAB STORY SLOTS: [1 out of 1]

Currently Inspired By:
Still Learning :: Halsey
killing boys :: Halsey
Under Pressure :: Queen & David Bowie
Fast Talk :: Houses
Bang Bang :: Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Diary of Letitia de Argentum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daleeria on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:38 am

[Fifth Entry]

[Encrypted Date]

It's been years since I've written in this. I've transferred my old diary entries into my old computer that I built out of all the parts and computers that Father used to bring to me. It's very large and no one can find it at least on the network. I've managed to create my own network over the last few years by stealing things and hacking into my uncle's resources.

I don't know why I feel the need to but I guess I almost feel like I should talk about myself, like Father intended me to do.

I'm 14... I have no friends, nor do I want to. I'm highly trained in martial arts now. My sword skills are still need some work, but I'm much better with a smaller blade called a kodachi than I am a regular sword. I train 6 days a week, in the evenings when I'm not working on my schooling. I'm already close to getting my degree in Systems and Networking and Microbiology. I've advanced a lot farther than anyone ever thought I would. I've dedicated every moment of my days and nights to studying towards my goal.

Mom... I don't know what happened to her but she went into depression and closed herself off from the world. I think losing Father was harder on her than she ever let on...

I just wish I could find a way to change everything. I miss Father so much and I miss the books he used to bring me... I just miss everything the way it used to be...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daleeria
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!