Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vampire Knight: Provenance of War

Provenance of War: Rules

a part of “Vampire Knight: Provenance of War”, a fictional universe by Aurae.

What is war without casualties, deceit without lies?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Vampire Knight: Provenance of War”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Provenance of War: Rules

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aurae on Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:58 pm

░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░

░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
░░X¦
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░
¦X░░

Roles and Reservations: As you may have noticed, there are a total of six roles. Two are automatically pure-bloods (with one taken), two are automatically humans, and the other two are left for you to decide. When placing your reservation, please notify me of which race you would like to reserve along with the gender of said race. Once roles are reserved, you have a 72-hour window in which you are to submit either a completed character sheet, or a work-in-progress. The reason for this is because of the way the character sheet is formatted. If you need help, please do not hesitate to ask me. I will be glad to assist where I can. If you need help in resizing or cropping your gif's, I have found this site useful. Depending on how much interest this receives, I may add two additional roles, or I may take away two of them. It all depends really. I don't fancy large groups simply because it becomes a bit of a hassle to manage. This word is not final, however.

Character Creations: (My Character shall be up as a reference, though it is incomplete at the moment) Creating characters can be a bit tricky without making them too OP (overpowered), however; it is possible to fit your character with just enough so that they are still capable of perhaps fighting without going into God-mode. When it comes to humans, I will give you a bit of leniency when it comes to their abilities. Most humans know how to channel their ki to augment their own strength, and some may have some vampiric qualities, however; this is before the ancestor gave their life so they won't necessarily be vampiric. Please keep in mind that this is set in the feudal era of Japan. Keep all pictures and content as closely related to the time period as possible. Bleach and Hakuouki tend to have characters close to that time period. I only say Bleach because of the Soul Society outfits and some of them do have kimono's. For example, Byakuya and Sode no Shirayuki just to name two.

Literacy and Posting: Posting requisitions and Literacy, everyone's favorite rule. I'm not going to ask for a lot here. All I ask is that you post at least 100+ words per post, and have basic grammar skills. As for posting, please do give other people a chance to reply. When the initial posting begins, please wait for everyone else to get in their opening post before making another one. Once everyone has made their initial/starting post, please wait at least two to three posts in before making another one. Give everyone a chance to post before you post again. Also, I am quite aware that we all have lives outside of RPG. As long as you are able to post, and give proper notification when you cannot, I am not going to require you to have a set number of days to make a post. There are just days were we cannot all be on, and it is to be expected.

Content and Warnings: This one is a MUST read. In Vampire Knight Lore, incest was encouraged amongst pure-blood families. If you have a problem with it, then perhaps this won't be for you. There will be slight mentioning of it. Everything, however, is to be kept to RPG's standard rules on the matters of everything else. There is a reason why there are tags labeled adult.

Growth and Development: Who here started right off the bat as an awesome role-player? We all deserve a chance to grow and develop, and hopefully you can do that here. I am not going to penalize you for making mistakes or other such things, because we are all not perfect. Some of us are still getting the hang of role-playing, some of us are already quite proficient at it. All I ask is that you are at least courteous to your fellow players, and have fun. Growth, especially character growth, is greatly encouraged here.

P.S. I am not opposed to having another Minamoto member. If you wish to play a vampire from the Minamoto family, just PM me your interest. Do keep in mind that my account here is new, and until I reach a certain amount of posts (ten), I will not be able to PM you back.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aurae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!