Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

When Stars Align

Brewster (Town Map, Community Locations, Etc)

a part of “When Stars Align”, a fictional universe by Blushing Bunny.

A town can’t pop out of nowhere. Nevertheless a town that didn’t seem to exist until 20 years ago. But what if it did? What if a town became a place? A spot? A home? What if that same town held some of our history’s greatest secrets? {FULL}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When Stars Align”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Brewster (Town Map, Community Locations, Etc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:08 pm

This is a UPDATE: COMPLETE map of Brewster- I hope you all like it! If you'd post in this thread where you want your residence to be, I will be more than happy to mark it on the map. Thanks guys! I hope to get the RP up and running as soon as our final character is in and the relations sheets are complete.
All residences are posted and I added in some small businesses. Hope you all like it! First post will be up today, Wed. Dec. 31!
Last edited by Blushing Bunny on Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Brewster (Town Map, Community Locations, Etc)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Is the big one the school? I wouldn't mind Evanne's house being at the bottom, all the way to the right.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:13 pm

Shoot. Yeah, it is. Im sorry. I'm going to fix it right now and post the new image.

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Needles street? xD Haha, can my character's live there?

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:14 pm

Are all the apartments the same size, or are there bigger ones for the wealthier characters, such as Lucas?

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:16 pm

Battery road..? Da' hell?

Mhm, Lucas would want the bigger apartment.. e.e

cc.jones
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:18 pm

@cc.jones - Yeah xD Just tell me which square!

@VivaVictoria - We can "pretend" they are. Lol. It seems like all the squares are the same size, but that isn't anything that can't be fixed with...

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:20 pm

Art totally wants the one in the furthest north-east corner. Though since he's mister starving-writer I was wondering if anyone wanted to go halfsies on rent with him? (If you can handle him, XD.)
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Gentlemiss wrote:Art totally wants the one in the furthest north-east corner. Though since he's mister starving-writer I was wondering if anyone wanted to go halfsies on rent with him? (If you can handle him, XD.)

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:49 pm

Not sure if that was supposed to be funny or annoyed but it totally went straight over my head, aha. e.e

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sparrowluvr2 on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:50 pm

Lol I'm just gonna sit over here laughing...

sparrowluvr2
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:55 pm

Since my character is also poor as fuck I'd be willing to have him throw in with your's gentlemiss.
It's okay to eat fish because they don't have any feelings.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:08 pm

Gentlemiss wrote:Not sure if that was supposed to be funny or annoyed but it totally went straight over my head, aha. e.e

Addrinvan wrote:Since my character is also poor as fuck I'd be willing to have him throw in with your's gentlemiss.

HAHAH! You people crack me up I ♥ u guys! x"D

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:12 pm

@Addrinvan, JacksColdSweat and I actually just decided HP and Art were gonna be roomieeees, sorry!

I mean, if you're alright with them living together, @Blushing.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Addrinvan on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Welp guess i'm going to have to go rent a cardboard box to live out of. I'll remember that shit.

Addrinvan
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cc.jones on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:17 pm

Why is everyone bunking in with random people though? xD Izz they that broke?

Haha, I'm dead.

cc.jones
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blushing Bunny on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:18 pm

@Gentlemiss - Thats cool with me ;D

@Addrinvan - Evan could room with Cateline... She could front the bills, since she's loaded and everything.. and Cateline and Evan could be, um, FWBs of sorts. If that's cool with you ;P

Blushing Bunny
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:19 pm

See, now I feel bad... You know what. You can have the storage room in the coffee shop, @Addrinvan ;)

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VivaVictoria on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:22 pm

Lucas is looking at everyone bunking together and is like, "Heheh, peasants..." >:D

VivaVictoria
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crashmeback on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:24 pm

Oh and Wisteria Cresting and I will be roommates. Seems appropriate and all. We've discussed it already.

crashmeback
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!