Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Out Among the Stars

Kingdom's Region

a part of “Out Among the Stars”, a fictional universe by ArabiaKnight.

In a world of twelve kingdoms and one king and queen, Anything can happen. When a brutal war breaks out between the two rulers. One must decide which side to take. Love or Hate, War or Peace, Trust or Betrayal. You must choose what means the most to you.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Out Among the Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom's Region

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:07 pm

Will be added later. Please correspond your kingdom's region and strengths in relation to their elemental signs.

Aries, Leo, Saggitarius- Fire

Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces- Water

Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn- Earth

Gemini, Libra, Aquarius- Air
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom's Region

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:22 am

Update on the Kingdom Map-

So far, we have the following

Mountain Area:
  • Capricorn
  • Leo
  • Aquarius

Desert:
  • King (with water from mountains)
  • Aries
  • Scorpio (with sea)

Forest:
  • Gemini

Floating Islands:
  • Queen

Please note that a lot of kingdoms have mountains. I ask that you consider other regions as well as how mountain regions can affect one's history and military.

Edit: Another mountain spot is open but please be aware that diversity is interesting and key.

Edit: Mountain spot is taken

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:28 pm

Map progress!

So far, the mountains are in the north, Scorpio in the east with Aries bordering it, the King's kingdom near the mountains but still in the desert, the Gemini forest near the mountains as well. There should be two bodies of water- near the Scorpio side and possibly near the Gemini side. So far, I need a couple more water kingdoms or forest/plains kingdoms. I'll get a rough draft of the map up once all the kingdoms are taken.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:11 am

Ok! There's a rough draft of the map!

Sadly, I lack the abilities to upload it here at this moment. Please suffice with this crudely created worddle.

Leo
Aquarius
Capricorn
Gemini -------------- Crocodelle
Aries ---------------- Scorpio
Cancer - Taurus
---------Plains region - Desert and Plains region ------- Virgo
Pisces

That's all I have for now. Those regions are possible areas for other rpers when creating their characters.

Available spots for kingdoms:
  • Rocky Beach where water trade is nearly impossible
  • Plains and woods
  • Plains region
  • Desert and Plains
  • Rival port

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:39 pm

After so long of waiting... Here it is!

The map! Or... Some rendition of the map! Either way, something to show! Below are the main continent and a map of where the Queen's kingdom is. If there are any questions as to where things are or if there are any corrections, please let me know!

Things to note:
  • Nations that have not reserved with me have been placed for map purposes
  • Main cities and landmarks may be added in a later version of the map
  • There will not be kingdom specific maps provided
  • I apologize for crude handwriting, drawing, other art things
  • If you'd like to help with the map, feel free to assist

All right, thanks everyone! 3 more days until the main rp!

Land of High (Main)
http://postimg.org/image/5jctg75pn/

Land of High (Queen)
http://postimg.org/image/quadkgnu3/

Edit: Finally got decent links of the maps up. Please check them out!

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!