Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Monstrum's Asylum for Developing Monsters

a part of “Monstrum's Asylum for Developing Monsters”, a fictional universe by Lord General.

Tucked far away in the mountains of transylvania sits an asylum for young and developing monsters.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Monstrum's Asylum for Developing Monsters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:58 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Monstrum's Asylum for Developing Monsters"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Stand back, I'll show you how it's done!"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord General
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Monstrum's Asylum for Developing Monsters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:11 am

So this is literally a monster boarding school of sorts? Few questions:

Q1- have you got some future arc ideas planned for the RP?

Q2- is there any species you prohibit from the RP?

Q3- if we use images should they be RL or Animated?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:28 am

I am interested a lot! Remind me 'Monsterhearts'! The questions 'WhenWorldsFall' asked I want to know too, and also do you think I can play a trio Sirens? Mostly I play one Siren, the other two are my NPCs. If it is not allowed I will choose something else.

Thanks and excited about this :)
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:06 am

really wish they'd give you notifications when people message this.

to answer the questions
1) yes, boatloads

2) nope. humanoid, nonhumanoid. the only thing I gotta say no on is extraterrestrials.

3) up to you~

as for the siren question, go for it! you can actually play as all three if you want

Lord General
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:15 am

I know I already have a character, I just wanted to know if I could also make a human character as a teacher. Teaching something about human society and how to integrate or whatever. Sound good?

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:11 am

they must have some form of supernatural power and be considered "monstrous"

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:32 pm

I see, let me come up with something and I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Weilacca
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:07 pm

Sooooo
When are we gonna start? I'm hella impatient.
We waiting till all the slots are filled?
I suggest some major advert action if that's the case. This is going to take forever. Let's get the ball rollin!

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:02 pm

I will be posting right now, but yeah, please keep advertising this!

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:47 am

GAHH WEILA! DO YOU HAVE NO HEART AT ALL DX??!!
Are you trying to make enemies on the first day??! -waves fist wildly-

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:15 am

I lost my heart years ago ;P I don't think Jodhal gives a shit about anyone, he's a giant three headed dog.

Weilacca
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:02 am

Question for the GM bossman!
What are the rules for posting here we waiting on a cycle or going with the flow? I don't wanna leave people behind or anything However Jodhal is asking for a butt whooping at the moment. >:3
Imma go ahead and post you can yell at me later when you get on.

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:37 am

Yeah, I'm gonna get posting too. This is gonna turn out amusing.

Weilacca
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:54 pm

Oml
Ok, listen, Hinata, my sweet, and you aqua. I don't mind rping with anyone new, old, veteran, elite teens or grandpas but please pay attention to the posts that come before yours I'm begging. The action is not in the auditorium right now but in the classroom, Sparring. The cat that my character was holding did not run to the teacher it was devoured by a three headed dog beast who needs a good neuter to be sure. ;D

It's cool, we jumped the gun at the start I get that, it's a lot to keep up with but I'm begging. Try to. Just a little bit. I love you guys, honest. Excellent Rping everyone. Well done, let's make this fun!
I promise not to post so much in the future so everyone can get all the details in, lesson learned on my behalf. I got impatient, shame on me for that.

Also sorry for stepping on Mr.GM-sir's toes here with all this but I felt it had to be mentioned for the sake of smooth rp and the future of the plotline. I will allow the lashes to commence dear master for I have over stepped my bounds.

-bows and retreats-

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Weilacca on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:27 am

I agree with @RoyalBurden, kind sir. I just read through the recent posts, and I can second everything that was stated above (or below if on OOC in the RP).
I also apologize for the quick posting, I'll remember this for the future.

Royal, don't talk smack about my doggie ;P

Weilacca
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:10 pm

'Sup mofos,

I'm gonna make a vampire character because why not fuck you and I can't think of anything else to make because all the good ones are taken

Like seriously why has no-one made a vampire yet I don't get it? Anyway, I look forward to rping with you all and whatever yadda yadda.

Shut up.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord General on Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:59 pm

please do! no one's made a werewolf either D:

Lord General
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theycallmeemo on Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:24 am

I shall reserve two spots although I won't guaratee the first submission will be the werewolf breed.

theycallmeemo
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WhenWorldsFall on Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:48 am

Might make a Kitsune :)

WhenWorldsFall
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skykoko on Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:55 am

Alright, my character is pretty much done. I just have to do the songs and history. :)

Skykoko
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!